+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not happy in my marriage....

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitsss View Post
    hmmm i already told u what u can do, we can tell u what ever but it up too u what to do about it.
    read some books about marriage.
    they can also guide u about how too plan your financ.etc when u r married.
    normally people should read and find out and discus things like that way before marry.

One of the biggest things that r very important in a relationship is communication.
    Also before sex.
    Cause fr every thing u need too communicate.
    I am quite surprised you area telling me to go and read a book on marriage let a lone go see a marriage counselor! before I signed up I was looking on some books about making a marriage work on amazon.com
    some good reviews from couples.
    Not sure if it will help my gamer addiction hubby though? Maybe I can buy 2 books, one for me and one for him, and I can ask him to read a chapter when he is at work.....he is a car patrol security guard and to keep him company he has his tablet to watch movies and his fave TV shows.

U r being sarcastic. Thats stupid. and thats why i dont spent much time
    on telling u exactly what too do which i sometimes do in topics where is see people r serious and really looking for a certain
    advice.

I dont think u should ask us what too do.(even thou we already told u).
    But move your ass 2 too see further then your nose what can be done.
    Thats why i told u about the books too get some structure in simple things that should
    not be a issues if or less of a issue if u spent time on it before marry.

But hey what ever its your life not ours. and beside advices here are for free!

I wasn't being sarcastic my friend, so calm down!
    I was simply saying that I was surprised you as well as anyone on here will suggest to me into buying a book about marriage, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbe2005 View Post
    I am quite surprised you area telling me to go and read a book on marriage let a lone go see a marriage counselor! before I signed up I was looking on some books about making a marriage work on amazon.com
    some good reviews from couples.
    Not sure if it will help my gamer addiction hubby though? Maybe I can buy 2 books, one for me and one for him, and I can ask him to read a chapter when he is at work.....he is a car patrol security guard and to keep him company he has his tablet to watch movies and his fave TV shows.
    I think a good book for you and hubby to read together would be "Getting The Love You Want" It is meant to be read together. If he's open to doing that, then great. If he's not, then read it yourself anyway.. it certainly can't hurt, bubbe.

Another oldy but goodie is Men Are from Mars and Women are from Venus. It will help you understand that men think differently to us gals.

Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12