+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do

What to do

Just to write this quick, I'm so unsure what to do. My partner is from Denmark and moved to England a year ago. We recently found out she's pregnant so she wants to move home, I however find it hard to move and want to live in this country. I just feel I won't be happy in a different country and want to be around home people and lifestyle. Any help or advice I am thankful for.

Wasn't it not smarter too discus things like that way before lay down??dammm.
    Why does she want too move back?

And how long do u know each other?
    I think both of u need too think about the baby at the end.
    AND i dont know but being pregnant and giving birth is noting small for the woman.
    There will be a lot of emotional and body pain etc.
    So its good for her to have people that knows her and understand her without saying a word.
    So if she wants too be there for the warm support i would say its a good thing.

And at the end i think you are a men. So your reasons cant keep up with hers if tat is her reason.
    Cause all u need too do is help and support. U have no pain or much help with any pregnancy issues.

U cant give her all of that support. She needs like her mom etc. to guide her. Especially if its her first one.
    Maybe after the birth u 2 can go back to your place.

And she made the sacrifice too move there with u. why cant u make one yourself now for her?
    But i dont know the details and i dont really want too know them. im just giving my view!

How old are you two, and how established are you at your current location?

Where in Denmark does she want to move? Have you been there?