+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Things that made you laugh recently.

Things that made you laugh recently.

Name them.

Mine: Realised my g.dads registration plate is "H41D KKK".
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Something made me laugh definately....

A post on the forum that says "Me and my girlfriend make out alot and well when we make out she will not kiss me on the lips or french kiss."

cracks me up lol - how do you make out without kissing lol

My dog a couple of hours ago ran into our screen door trying to get outside. I guess he thought it wasnt there.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i laughed my bootie off the other night when a friend of my boyfriend (who is native american) was talking to me about how romance novels sometimes have that one token native guy that's seducing the married white woman and his name is always something crazy like 'thrusting wolf'. oh geez i was rollin'!

It always makes me laugh when my dad says something about Chris coming over... his last name is Dover and for some reason everything we say seems to rhyme with it... completely unplanned.
    ~Sarah~

my son asked me where babies came from and he said that he knows that they come outta your butt this cracked me up
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Kiechi---In a mad tearing hurry, I passed a colleague on the staircase. Half and hour later we passed again. Later in the day, we passed yet again, till she said, "We must stop meeting like this". At the time, it was insanely funny. I don't know, stress tends to make one hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    my son asked me where babies came from and he said that he knows that they come outta your butt this cracked me up
    I had this conversation with my cousins cousin. He's like 12. Then the topic seemed to pop up. He claimed babies come out of the ass haha so I thought I'll toy around and agreed with him haha and i still think he believes it haha.

Kiechi---In a mad tearing hurry, I passed a colleague on the staircase. Half and hour later we passed again. Later in the day, we passed yet again, till she said, "We must stop meeting like this". At the time, it was insanely funny. I don't know, stress tends to make one hysterical.
    Uh I don't know why but for some reason I find this cute.

:: Shrugs ::
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

realizing how psychotic i am.. hehe.. i like to steal bananas.. haha..

my son says "take off your clothes and hide."
    "Ogres are like onions."