+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long Distance Relationship

Question Long Distance Relationship

Hi guys. I'm Jesse and I would like to share my story here. I said a bit in my introduction in the new section but I would like to share the full story.

So this is how it started. I play this video game called world of warcraft. Maybe you have heard of it. (im sure not all good ) Anyway I play on a realm that is known throughout the game as the "Sexual realm" of all of them. I was using it as a way to explore my likes and dislikes about different things. I like to think of myself as a pretty good romance story teller. I can create all kinds of stories from soft romance to kinky hardcore stuff. Anyway in the game you have a character and you can create a profile for that character and put anything you want and anyone can see it as long as they have the proper tool. I put what I was looking for which was much different compared to what most of the others there were. I get messaged by this girl. She told me that she was very interested in me and what i want. I told her I was looking for someone to roleplay with and create a romance story from our characters. She wanted to be a part of it. So we started spending time together. It was wonderful. She seemed so into me and I was very much into her. A week or so went by and I told her I was going away for a few days with my family and I wanted to stay in contact. She gave me her yahoo messenger so i could talk to her from my phone on her phone. After that we started using that alot. Every night we would spend about 30 minutes talking before she went to bed. She was from california. I bought a magic jack and changed my number to a local california number so we could talk on the phone too. We would spend all our time together when we werent working. I told her one night that I was falling in love with her. She told me she felt the same way toward me. She could not believe how strong her feelings were. We started doing sweet things for eachother. We would make videos for eachother and send them to eachother's emails. Our favorite song was Truly Madly Deeply by savage garden. I made a video of me singing it to her in completion. She said it was beautiful and such a romantic gift. She sent me videos of her playing with the children at her work. November came and we decided that it was time to take this relationship to the next level. She said she wanted to come here. So we got her a plane ticket to head to ottawa. When I got to the airport I waited by arrivals for about 20 minutes. Then when she came out and I saw her for the first time my heart pounded out of my chest and we ran to eachother like in a movie. We grabbed eachother and kissed for 10 minutes straight A long passionate kiss. This was my first kiss I had ever had. It was beautiful. On the way back home she laid on my shoulder with her arms around me never letting go. I finally had found the one. She was so beautiful. That night was my first time. We made love passionately for hours. I gave her something that I was saving for the one that I truly felt was my other half. Weeks went by and I introduced her to my family. Everyone loved her she was so friendly and she loved them so very much. Christmas came pretty fast. We spent so many memories together. Our first christmas tree together, Our first kiss under mistletoe, Our first new years together. Everything seemed to be amazing moment after amazing moment. I was truly in heaven. I didn't have a job at that time but we didn't really care very much. I did need to get a job though. She had meds that needed to be paid for monthly and she could not get them here with our health care system. I didn't mind at all but I really didn't want to miss a moment with her. I wanted to spend every second with her. I did find a job though. February came fast and I got my job. I started out working part time. It was fine because we were making some money but I didn't have to stay away too much. Her birthday came in march and we had a huge party for her. Surprised her so much. She was shocked! She felt truly like part of the family. Then April came. I had to change to full time because they didn't need me part time anymore. It was either that or I had to find another. I was so sad because I had to work 8 hours a day 6 days a week. And I couldn't come home for lunch break or my small break. We went till about June like that. Now I should probably tell you now. We were completely trusting of everything. Our phones would sit on the coffee table and we would use eachothers all the time. She would use mine for emails, texting sometimes, calling, playing games, I would use hers for the same things. We were very comfortable using eachothers devices. Then one day I pick up her phone to play a game that I didn't have on mine and I notice an email and as I usually do I open it. (she does the same with mine) It's from an old friend of hers Thomas. I start reading it and I am shocked. it said that he was really sorry that he disappeared the summer before (just before she and I met) His father had some sort of accident during one of the hurricanes or something. He said in the mail that he was back now and if she wanted they could go back to skyping and talking on phone. At the end of the email it said "I'm looking forward to hearing back from you love. I cant wait till we start talking again and more I couldn't believe it. But that email was not what was so shocking. It was the fact that it was a reply email. It was replying to one that she had sent him at the beginning of December. It said And I remember it so vividly I can actually type it out exactly what it had said. "Hey Tom. It's Kim! it's been a while since I've heard from you. I really miss you and the fun we had together. I finally got out of that relationship. It took a while. I'm living in Canada now. I know eh? lol I met a guy. He's pretty good to me. Message me when you get this babe. We'll chat it up like old times " My jaw hit the floor and I almost started crying. But I held it together. Instead of crying I went and confronted her right away about it. She told me that Tom was a good friend and they would keep eachother from getting lonely when she was with her last relationship. She admitted to cybering with him on skype. I asked her why she winked in the email and she said she didn't mean to wink. it was suppose to be a colon. She said I read the email wrong and she was just telling him about her new life. I said "you said you missed him" She said "yes I did and I do miss him. we were pretty good friends and helped me out alot. I miss the talks" I told her that I trust her and I believe her. As long as he knows that there will not be anymore cybering on skype ill be comfortable with them talking again. She said thank you. After that Things started going a little down hill. She started to get more private. Her email became password protected, Her texts would be deleted as they came and her history would be swept away daily. She also started putting her phone in her pocket wherever she went. This was almost immediately after I found the email. I even came home one day to surprise her and brought her flowers in the middle of my shift. When I got home I saw her on the couch typing really fast and then she quickly put it into her pocket and pretended she hadn't at all. I asked her what she was doing. she said just watching tv. I said well you were just emailing someone. I heard the swoosh sound it made. She said No I wasn't I said yes I heard the swoosh sound. Baby please dont lie to me. I know you did. How come you almost jumped and stuck it in your pocket as fast as you could then you lie to me? Are you hiding something? She said no I swear I wasn't emailing anyone. Then I said. I saw you. If you say you didn't then let me see. She then said. I cant. it was my mom I was emailing and its girl talk. I said why didnt you just say that first. she said "I'm confused today. It's been a long day and I'm tired. Just let me be." I should have stuck to my guns. I just said ok and dropped it after that. After that it just kept getting weirder. She was spending atleast 2 to 3 hours a day in the washroom when I was home from work. She said it was to read her book. I wasn't really buying it but I didn't want to upset her so I said nothing. By august I was finally starting to get so suspicious that I started coming home from work early just to try to catch her in the act again. She started moving her day around to accommodate for that. I just couldn't catch her in the act. She was so sneaky. I knew something was going on though. So many changes and I heard text message noises popping off from the washroom non stop constantly. They were very loud and muffled but I could still hear. Then the stress from it started making me physically sick with my job and all. I had to tell my boss that I wanted to go back to part time. He said no and so I told him I needed to take some time away for a bit. So for 3 weeks I did not work. During those 3 weeks I spent every moment trying to be around her. She would hide even longer now and she got really defensive about everything. We started yelling at eachother alot. Littlest things would upset her. The sex even stopped. And when we would do it she would close her eyes and pretty much just lay on her back. I then asked her one night. "Baby. I need to know this. Please. Be honest. Have you been doing things with other guys while I was at work? of course she denied it and flipped at the question. Telling me I had no trust in her and that she didn't deserve this. I dropped it once again. After that there was no more affection. No more cuddling at all. No more anything. My world started to crumble. The end of september came and It was my birthday. My family surprised me with a party but she did not even give me a gift. Not even a kiss. Nothing. So That was when I knew it was going to be pretty much it. We went all the way upto halloween and I hardly got anything out of her. She would not even talk much. Oh btw I was working part time now. Morning shifts 5 till 10 3 days a week. I managed to convince my boss. I thought she would sleep through and I could still be home when she was. But she started waking up at 5am with me. Anyway we made it to november and our anniversary I took her to see Twilight saga breaking dawn part 2 and she didn't even want to go. She stayed home without me. I got her flowers and I wrote her a poem. She got me nothing at all. Didn't even think about me. We got into December and we had to go for her appointment to get her pills filled. She was told by the dr there that she had a slow heart rate and should keep an eye on it. That night she told me she had called her parents and asked them to get her a plane ticket back to california. I was sad but at the same time maybe a little glad. But I still liked her company. It was so lonely without her. Something happened the night after she told me that. We had a talk and she managed to open up to me for the first time in a long time. She actually was nice and sweet and even told me that she loved me. I told her the same. The last couple weeks actually started going good and we even had the most amazing sex the night before. I couldn't believe it. I had started falling again for her. I was scared though because I didn't know if she was still doing anything. I brought her to the airport and she took off but not before kissing me so passionately just like she did when she arrived. After she got to california she and I talked a bit through texts but not a whole lot. It's been 2 weeks now and I havent heard a word from her. Nothing bad happened because i can see her playing the game we would play and I can even see her using facebook. But when I message her she doesnt respond. At all. I have been dropped by this woman that I spent over a year with. It hurt alot and still does. But anyway that is my story. It is a long one. Feel free to comment on it and tell me what you think. even share one of your own. I would like that.

**** me, I'm not reading that. I got as far as "world of warcraft". I'm guessing you met some bawbag while playing this game. He's probably a spotty prick, forget him.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolStoryBro View Post
    **** me, I'm not reading that. I got as far as "world of warcraft". I'm guessing you met some bawbag while playing this game. He's probably a spotty prick, forget him.
    Edit. Just noticed you're a dude, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolStoryBro View Post
    Edit. Just noticed you're a dude, lol.
    Ya lol i am a guy. Sorry it was a really long story yes. I just thought I would share.

Hey guys. I am going to write a summary of the story because I would love more comments and I want everyone to read it. The huge story isnt so easy to get through. I just wanted to make sure all was put in there.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, u boring and sound like a nerdy creep, locked down in a room with only video games

Omg... you are a guy who cares your love a lot.

Ok so I play this video game called world of warcraft. It use to take over alot of my life. I met someone on there that was very interested in me. She was wonderful. We started getting really close and spending most of our time together. It got serious and I found myself in a long distance relationship. I have been in a few. Days and weeks went by with us doing lots of sweet things for eachother constantly. We thought that we were soulmates. November came and she wanted to come live with me. So she flew out here. I picked her up and we had the most amazing kiss. From then on we shared everything with eachother and were so happy. We kept no secrets from one another. It was amazing. I started my new job in february and I hated being apart from her for even those 4 hours a day. We would spend the rest of the day together cuddling and kissing and talking of our future. Getting married was one of the major subjects. Then april came. I had to start full time at my job. 8 hours a day 6 days a week. I hated the thought of not being there most of the day with her but I had to do it. Oh btw we would share everything. She would use my phone for everything and i would use hers for everything. But one day while I was playing a game on her phone like I always did she got an email. It was from a guy she use to know named Thomas. he said that he wanted to skype with her and talk on phone with her like they use to do. but at the end of the email it said that he couldn't wait to start talking again and more The thing that shocked me though was that it was a reply to an email that she had sent in december. that one said that she missed him and they should start talking again and see where it goes I think that wink was what made my heart jump into my chest the most. I brought it to her and asked her about it immediately. she told me it was a guy that she use to cyber with on skype before she met me. I told her that as long as he knows there will be no more cybering ill be fine with them talking. After that though things started taking a turn for the worst. She started getting more private. her email became password protected, her texts were cleared daily and her history was swept often. One day i came home from work to surprise her and she was writing an email when I walked in. she quickly stuck her phone in pocket and acted like she hadnt. I heard the whoosh sound though. she denied it. then after a while admitted it was her mom and it was private. I dropped it. It got worse I started not trusting her. She would spend 2 to 3 hours in washroom per day when i was home. "reading" but id hear text noises from washroom constantly. august came and I asked her if she was talking to other guys while i was at work. she freaked and said no and after that she had a deep defensiveness towards me. She never really forgave me for that. I never really found out if she was cheating or not at that time. we got through to november and I wanted to take her to the movies for our anniversary and she said no. she didnt get me a thing. december she finally asked her parents for a plane ticket and took off out of my life. Those last couple weeks though felt alot better and I thought things were working out. Since she left I havent really heard from her. Thats pretty much it. In a nut shell

Quote Originally Posted by jennylee View Post
    Omg... you are a guy who cares your love a lot.
    I am a guy. I am a very loving and trusting person that got hurt. That's pretty much it.

JesseR1987... I read it all...

It was my last similar story 2012.

you gonna meet many sweet girls in very soon. let hope...

but now you should Love Love Love yourself more and more...

What wouldn't you do in your life yet... What would you like to do... what is your Goal... Do it positively... ^___^

Encourage you!!!

Hugs*****

Manilaflorist.com really help me to get near on my beloved fiance. it was her birthday and i cant be with her cause she's on the Philippines, and all i can do is to send her a gifts and flowers. and manilaflorist help me to get some good gifts and beautiful flowers for my fiance. i asked them to deliver it on 6:00 in the morning. and it was delivered on time. they're going to take a picture on the recipient when your order has been already received. She really appreciate those gifts and flowers. even though im not with her on her birthday. and because of manilaflorist, we still feels like we're closer to each other. Manilaflorist really helps the people to get closer to their loved ones even if they're miles apart. Try manilaflorist.com to get you near to your loved ones! Their service and their products was really AWESOME!!! Great job guys!!!

The prejudice people make about gamers...

Quote Originally Posted by jennylee View Post

but now you should Love Love Love yourself more and more...
    Sounds wrong.