+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend's Friend is in Love with Him!

Boyfriend's Friend is in Love with Him!

Hi guys! My boyfriend is a very friendly, outgoing guy, which is something I love about him. However, he is also very friendly with girls and has a lot of friends who are girls. He told me very early on I our relationship that he's always had a lot of girl friends but they don't go beyond friendship. There's this one girl in particular who he had a short fling with before we started dating. He has no feelings for her anymore but really values her friendship, but she obviously still likes him. Whenever she gets drunk, she gets so flirty with him and very touchy to the point where he gets uncomfortable and has to avoid her all night. He hates doing this because he considers her a very good friend, and of course it makes me incredibly uncomfortable. We've talked about this a couple of times and while I have no doubt of his commitment to me, I worry about her. She really likes him and i worry that he is leading her on without realising in and it will blow up eventually. He doesn't wanna talk to her about it because he feels awkward but i feel like it needs to be done. The horrid thing about this is she has a long distance boyfriend. She is moving in next door to him next month so they will be seeing each other a lot more. This just makes me feel so uncomfortable but I know it's just something I'm gonna have to deal with. He doesn't wanna talk to her about it and I don't wanna get involved so how do I handle this? Do I just leave it and let him deal with it, should I have a word with her or what? Any advice from people who have gone through something similar is much appreciated! Thanks!

He will have too talk to her about it.
    Cause its him that brought her in the picture.

If he doesnt want too talk to her about it , to back off.
    I will take that as he likes it and dont want her too stop!

If u r not his priority in any ways, break up!
    Let him keep having fun with her.

I think they need to have a talk to set things straight, how to convince him to do it is a different story. Don't push it and don't force the issue, look for a good time to bring it up, persuade him slowly.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~