+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2 months separated ...ex has livin gf. we have kids together

2 months separated ...ex has livin gf. we have kids together

been separated for almost two months.my husband already has a new live-in gf.we have kids 7 and 4.im worried that this is too much too fast for my kids. rules and boundaries? any suggestions?

.. Call your lawyer. He'll be able to help you. As far as rules and boundaries, your ex has to agree to them first, but if it's any consulation, I think its far too soon to be introducing someone new into their lives as well.

Quote Originally Posted by meg2119 View Post
    been separated for almost two months.my husband already has a new live-in gf.
    The kids are what matter most. He's being selfish to move on so quickly, needing a live-in girlfriend to fill the void of your absence. Do you want your kids to feel that's a healthy relationship? No it's not!

Call your lawyer and get supervised visitations due to his rashness. That's ridiculous!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would tell him that it's good they live together, because her income will count towards what the court orders for child support/alimony.

What a jackass you had there.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What an arsehole! Some people have no morals-selfish pig.

You should definitely lay down rules here. She should not be allowed near your kids especially now that they have just had a massive shock from the separation. Get legal advice and send him a letter saying he can only see his kids on (certain days) for (certain time) and he is only allowed access to them with his new woman present.

My suspicion is he was having an affair and if that is true Im sorry for you and hope you are okay but you should take him to the cleaners girl for this and make him suffer!

Talk to your husband and make some arrangements. Also talk and explain everything to your child. Hiding the truth won't save you.

hi!
    you've got two decisions to make. get a divorce or save your marriage. if you've still got love for your husband then saving your marriage is totally achievable but if not, then file for a divorce so thaty you'll be happy once again. i've discovered a resource that would aid you in making the right decision.

You have to talk to your husband and decide what to do with the children and his new life. The lawyer could help you to find the best way. In any case think about kids first. Explain them the situation and see in which way they will feel the most comfortable

Hi there. Depending on what state you live in, separation is still considered married. If your husband has a live in gf while you are still married you can get him for adultery and get alimony (to add to child support). As far as the kids go, I would not allow them to go to see him with the new gf present. The only reason I say this is because it is damaging for them to see him living with another woman so soon. This could cause psychological damage to them. In their minds they could see this as "mommy has been replaced". The next thought could be "when is he going to replace me?" You should consult with an attorney and he will guide you as to the proper way to handle things.

Best of luck to you.