+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused with my guy best friend.

Confused with my guy best friend.

We knew each other for 10 years now, we were always very close together until some people may mistaken us as couple but we are not.

I have a crush on him from the day i knew him till now.

What happen was i wanted to go on a holiday and i cant think of anywhere else to go except the place where he studied in Australia.

I stayed at his house in his room as there was no other rooms available, thus i thought nothing will happen since both of us were so close and is not like we are sharing a bed. He has another extra bed below his bed.

On the 1st day, i chose to sleep the bed below his. I couldn't sleep as it was too cold for me even with the blanket. He look down and ask him I'm alright,i replied yes i'm okay just feeling very cold. He stood up and took an extra blanket to cover me.

After awhile, not knowing why he came down to my bed and hug me. I was shock and ask him why? He replied you are cold! I was like oh.. Okay okay.. Well i least expect he would do that but i didn't reject his hug as i felt much warmer with him around. We were talking, playing around in the bed until i stopped as i was very sleepy. I was half asleep and i realize he was blowing my lips, i asked him what are you doing.. he didn't reply and start kissing me. I was very drowsy and i didn't know why i just go with him with the kiss.. When we are awake next morning, both of us pretend that nothing happen and act as usual. We did not mention anything about it or so.

But the only thing he was different was he kept hugging me. A sudden hug behind me, before bed he will hug me to sleep and when i'm calling him up, he will pull me till my body falls on him and he will hug me .

I don't know if he starts to like me or just playing around?

I'm really confused, i tried many times many ways to forget him but i just couldn't.

This may come down to cultural differences, but I cannot quite understand what is the problem.

If I understand you correctly:

- You have a 10 year long crush on a guy who is also a close friend
    - You visit him and he kisses you. Then continues to show an affection for you.

Sure, looking at all the details this may not be a textbook love story, but seriously, what is the problem? Do you want a relationship with this guy? If you want it you can have it. There is only one way to find out how sincere he is, and that is giving it a shot.

Hi Guybrush

The problem is, i am confused whether has he developed feelings for me or not?

Yes i do want a r.s with him but i don't want him to feel forceful. Get what i mean?

What do you mean by giving it a shot? How?

i would recommened talking to him about asking him how he feels. From what you are saying i think he might have feelings for you but doesn't know how to come out and say it. If you like him and want a relationship talk to him and ask him how he feels.

Hi Dreamygurl03

Thanks for the reply. I agree with you that he might have feeling but maybe not so of doesn't know how to come out and say it but more like he doesn't know that he has developed feelings for me?

If i were to ask him i doubt he will say truthfully thou.

But are there guys out there will kiss a girl for nothing?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Look, he likes you. A guy doesn't do what he did for someone he didn't like. Why don't you just ask him what he wants? Start with "about last night..."
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hi IndiReloaded

Is not last night anymore.. Haha i will try but no hopes on it..

"A guy doesn't do what he did for someone he didn't like" can you elaborate further?

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedGirl10 View Post

"A guy doesn't do what he did for someone he didn't like" can you elaborate further?
    At last a pseudonym that matches perfectly the poster. Yep, she's definitely confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    At last a pseudonym that matches perfectly the poster. Yep, she's definitely confused.
    Err..was thinking of an ID but i cant think of so i just name something that fits my current mood...

Yes i'm confused any advise you are giving?

Err..was thinking of an ID but i cant think of so i just name something that fits my current mood...

Yes i'm confused any advise you are giving?
    Yes. Don't ask us. Talk to him. BUT if you were mutually attacted why hasn't anything happened before now?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not really. I thought my post was clear. I'm not going to add to your fantasy with conjecture, if that's what you are asking. You need to ask *him* what's up, not me.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I really think u r pretty much acting.
    Cause u knew u had feelings for him that can make things end like that.

So u plan too go there and stay especially with him. So stop acting like
    it was all surprise.

And u should ask him , if he have feelings for u and what kind and that u want more then that.
    I hope he is single and that u r not messing with other peoples bf

ANt looking at the way things went down and after 10 years, i
    think maybe he saw u was acting horny or desperate so he use the moment too
    give u some,.,

Sorry but I think I didn't act anything.
    I intend to visit another part of Australia but I have to transit in Melbourne before heading there. Since I haven't saw him for a couple of months so why not I dropby to visit him. I asked if he can bring me around. If he knows I'm acting he can reject me .

Let me makes things clearer to you. I knew him for 10yrs I like him for the 1st 4 years of my high school years. After that we went separate school and I did not meet him like about 3 years. After these 3 years I thought I have completely forget the feeling for him and have him as a beat guy fren nothing more.We began to start meeting each other after that 3 years when he went overseas to study whenever he come back to sg for break,we willmeet up n chat. Just like every normal frens do. Feelings for him weren't there too.

I knew we had to stay in a room after I booked my flight. Previously he has a spare room but not anymore when I arrive.

I even suggest to him can he book a hotel room near his place for me. But he says no just stay with him is not safe for me to be left alone.

By the way I didn't need to act nor anything. He know me inside out..

There's no reason for me to act too. And even if I act he will tell me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast