+ Follow This Topic

Thread: to b brother-in-law's wife already creating a problem! please help!

to b brother-in-law's wife already creating a problem! please help!

Ever since i have been in a relation with my boyfriend, my to be brother-in-law's wife seems to be telling my boyfriend to leave me. The first two years she acted like she is a great friend to me. There was a time when me and my boyfriend separated because i wanted him to realize something. I had no intention of actually leaving him. She knew about all this as i had already told her. But she went ahead and told him just the opposite of it! She told him that i wasn't a good girl and i wanted to go around with different guys! now she is constantly clinging to her mother-in-law and trying her best to get me in her bad books! i am in a long distance relationship and don't know how to impress his mom because she will always be there to make things worse for me!!

She has real issues. Talk to your boyfriend and see if he has noticed anything. All you can do is ignore her because the way she sounds if you try to have it out with her she will tell everyone you have been horrible to her. As long as your boyfriend is on your side and understands just ignore her. These type of women usually get found out in the end anyway because she is probably like that towards others.

my boyfriend tells me that she can't be wrong...which irritates me all the more...but that is only because she has created a good image of herself in their minds n hearts!

Long distance doesn't aound like a serieus thing. So u barely see him annd her. I dont understand why all of that drama. And. Why dont u get a reallife so u can get too know people for real and they can get too know u for real. Cause now I just a chat buddy that wants too be like.

Every body see and know her more than u as a chat. Person.so shore they will see u as the trouble maker and believe the person they know in person

She is part of the family, a daughter in law. Your a measly long distant gf. She has the upper hand and it would be very tough for you to come out on top

Quote Originally Posted by love.lady View Post
    There was a time when me and my boyfriend separated because i wanted him to realize something. I had no intention of actually leaving him.
    This behaviour of yours was designed to manipulate your boyfriend. Totally unacceptable. I'm not surprised she's taken a dislike to you.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    This behaviour of yours was designed to manipulate your boyfriend. Totally unacceptable. I'm not surprised she's taken a dislike to you.
    First thing I thought, too.