+ Follow This Topic

Thread: LDR help

C4H is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

LDR help

In a long distance relationship with the girl of my dream and well.. we're really long distance. about 16,800 km. She's in Australia and I'm in Ireland. Problem is, I've come back to no job and she is a poor student and we're trying to get money to see each other and can't. She sometimes talks about breaking up and I think about it but then we both agree we love each other too much and it's mostly due to financial issues.
    I created this website ( www .save-our-love. com ) to try and help both of us out but I don't know if its going to work.

Any advice would be great.

You could both join the military and request transfer to Afghanistan, and hope to end up stationed in the same part of the country.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

C4H is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'd hope we would get to see each other faster than having to train with the military and get sent to an active warzone thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by C4H View Post
    I'd hope we would get to see each other faster than having to train with the military and get sent to an active warzone thanks.
    Well good luck on that then. Aren't there any people in your country who you could date? You are a perfect example of the triumph of misplaced optimism over reality.

Do the lottery you never know.