+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he likes me??

Does he likes me??

I met a guy online in mid Oct'12. We had our first meet-up on 26 Oct after about 2 weeks of sms messaging. He started calling me names like "it's ok dear, it's ok darling, good night lurve" and on the other hand, he also started calling me auntie, accordingly is a form of endearment. He is Leo and I am Scorpio.

I am confused by him on why he is calling me those names.
    He admitted that he is a sweet talker and he understand women.

We had our second meet-up after both of us came back from holiday (16 Nov), followed up with a movie date on 23 Nov and we almost chat every day even after the meet-up.

Even though we had some issues after the second meet-up. That night I was not feeling well and I was quiet for the entire dinner.
    He told me that he though I not interested in him anymore. I was shocked after see that message - all along he did know that I am
    interested in him and I can sense that he has interest in me.

Everything is moving until last month, we didn't seem to be actively chatting. He told me that he was worked too hard, too busy with his work, losing track of his life and the whole "nightmare" will be stretched to early Jan'13. The last message I received from him was on 20 Dec. After that no matter what messages I sent him. there was no reply from him .. merry xmas, happy new yr, good messages ..
    Now I beginninng to wonder did I do anything wrong or is he too busy to message me..
    Should I find out if he is still interested, find out if he already have someone on mind or start looking for someone else who is more suitable?
    What should I do?

I don't know, perhaps he just lost interest. Or he could have been out off by your lack of conversation on the last date.

Lets be honest, it was rude of you to go on a date when you were too ill to be decent company. If you are ever ill on a future date, postpone it and set a new time. Don't have a man spend good money and time on you if you're too sick to enjoy

As a side note, if I called my present wife "aunt" while we were dating, I doubt we would be married now!

i think people that keep calling u names like that especially right after they met u r slimy
    people/

i think he just wants too act like he is a player

be happy he is gone. he is kind of a idiot too me.

and aunt doesnt sound positive to me.

its like calling u slut and tell u its a nice word