+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lamo excuse or real?

Everyone is different but in this case and becasue i know who reds b/f is kinda i think there may be some deeper issues may b.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I'd be happy with once a day....although once an hour
    would be best....and yes there are male nymphos out there too.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I guess some can go without for months, but usually that is when they are younger from what iI have learned from my sisters and female friends. I'm telling you - something happens to women in their thirties. I think that women in their thirties are more likely to ask for what they want, are more likely to expect to enjoy the experience, and (my apologies to any who may be offended) men by then may have fine tuned their skill level and have become more "process-oriented" than "goal-oriented", if you know what I mean...
    That makes no sense to me because that sounds like it depends on her attitude. She can be a young spirited one to say and ask for stuff she wants when she is young as well no?. I think its biological and if not then it really doesnt count because it just belongs on the huge list of "everyone is different" crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache
    I'd be happy with once a day.....
    Yea...that pretty much my craving right now(which I never feed). It is decreasing and if I dont want sex later then I simply will not have it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    That makes no sense to me because that sounds like it depends on her attitude. She can be a young spirited one to say and ask for stuff she wants when she is young as well no?. I think its biological and if not then it really doesnt count because it just belongs on the huge list of "everyone is different" crap..
    Yes, biology (hormonal changes) coupled with the rest. I don't know how I missed pointing that out. You are correct.

I have the same probelm. I think it's just a difference in sex drives. My bf broke up with his ex and went 8 months without any. Now he say's after the first two days without it it gets easier.

I'm 22 he's 21.

Were at it a bout once a week as well.

I'd be at every day if I had my way.

I think birthcontrol is our issue. He can't get there sometimes when he has a condom on. even it it's super thin, the feeling just isn't the same and he can't finish. But I"m not on bc, sooo we have to use a condom. He's also a prude and won't cum anywhere but in the condom. I'm like 'just spray it' but he won't. Dosn't want to 'make a mess'

Do guys need forepley as well? cause I don't really, and we usually just go right to it. Maybe he needs the foreplay? He gets hard with no problem and can stay that way for more than an hour. Half the time I'm worried about him cumming and could care less if i do.

We also both live at home and there's only one day a week that we can be alone with a bed.

But there's been oppurtunities where we could have and he dosen't.
    his parents are against sex before marrige and I think he's afraid of getting caught(he has before) and won't chance it even if he knows they won't be back for hours.

What do you think?
    Are some guys just not that into sex all the time.
    Last edited by Commendable; 02-06-05 at 06:00 AM.

hahaha .. every guy is into sex

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

you don't require foreplay and you don't care if you cum? you are some kind of freak of nature.

Only "attention junkies" don't require foreplay or orgasms. That, and nuns, but of course THEY wouldn't be looking for sex...

I can see it all-ready.

Girl: "OMG! All you think about is sex! sex sex sex! what about our relationship!? bla bla bla bla bla"

::fast forwards to her 30's and the guys 30's::

Girl: "Why wont you give me sex..why why why why why!?"

Hey dumb bimbos...were where you when we wanted it?!
    That is SO true. I SO much dislike those kind of women that adopt this attitude either consciously or as a method of reaching you to your limit so you will literally beg (as they see it) for it so they can play on safe grounds. I really can't cope with relationships with insecure people including sex (girlfriend) seen as of secondary importance (men think abt sex only theory, better friends no sex theory etc) and with taboos.

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.
    I can see it all-ready.

Girl: "OMG! All you think about is sex! sex sex sex! what about our relationship!? bla bla bla bla bla"

::fast forwards to her 30's and the guys 30's::

Girl: "Why wont you give me sex..why why why why why!?"

Hey dumb bimbos...were where you when we wanted it?!
    OK a-hole , I'm 24 and he just turned 21. What's the excuse now?

And who the hell are you calling a dumb bimbo?

BTW, things have gotten a bit better. But it's usually me instigating. For example, just yesterday (I'm so good to him) I gave him a blow job when we got home from work. Then he said he'd give me mine later that night. Yeah, if I hadn't initiated, it would never have happened. And, I did all the work. It was still really good though. Like I said, things are slowly getting better.
    ...it is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything...

...we are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by RedAngl19
    OK a-hole , I'm 24 and he just turned 21. What's the excuse now?

And who the hell are you calling a dumb bimbo?

BTW, things have gotten a bit better. But it's usually me instigating. For example, just yesterday (I'm so good to him) I gave him a blow job when we got home from work. Then he said he'd give me mine later that night. Yeah, if I hadn't initiated, it would never have happened. And, I did all the work. It was still really good though. Like I said, things are slowly getting better.
    It sounds to me like your man has grown shy. I'm going through the same problem. My man will never initiate anything sexual anymore unless I start first. I feel sometimes that he doesn't want to have sex anymore. But it's really my fault. Everytime he would want to have sex, I wouldn't give it the end of it as to why I didn't want to, or why it wasn't a good time. I guess he think now that why bother asking or initiating if he's just going to be rejected. So he ends up just sitting there, waiting. It kills me sometimes just looking at him, so I feel bad and start things sometimes, even when i'm not in the mood.

I think women need to understand that man can't be at their best everyday. Its just too damn hard. But i can understand that if your only doing it once a week(pretty slim), and he's not doing so great, then you should be concerned. Talk to him about it, no one else can fix it but you two. Good luck.

eskate, your avatar is over powering your post.

good thing, bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Eskate85
    good thing, bad thing?
    Probably a good thing as your posts most likely suck and will make you look foolish so the less people that read them the better.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast