+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex texting me after 4 days of break up

ex texting me after 4 days of break up

So i broke up with my girlfriend to make her realise how much of a dog shit girlfriend she was although i loved her very much and would take her back. what happened was she thought that its for the best and her hearts not in it anymore.

now shes just text me asking me 'hey, how are you? hope all is well xx'

why is she texting me if she was happy with the break up? and whats also strange is that she hardly ever texted me durin the day...

no idea what to reply. she's probably just being friendly, but on the other hand she could be missing me so.. i dont know how to reply... any ideas?

thanks

And may i ask why u ask us as strangers instead of asking her??? :S:S:S:

If its a ex, move on.

Don't reply back. She wants you to reply back and start missing her and asking for her back. Have the upper hand and ignore her text, she will feel stupid for texting

Tell us why she is such a shitty GF. Need more detail in order to give proper advice.

why did you break up with her? Answer X

If you reply to her will it be in line with answer x, or will it run aganist it.

If aganist it. Do not reply and move on.

While annoyingly relations are ever this logical. I assume you make a decision and you are staying with it. If so stay with that decision. if she is that crappy of a GF... then you MUST not fall from your decision.

Interestingly you said you broke up with her and you would take her back. What does that mean.

In answer to your question. She clearly thought of you or she was bored and thought about you...or missed the attention. Something like that and decided to SMS you. I wouldnt get a warm feeling. She wants contact from you. But before you break out the whisky!.

I think she is gauging if you will reply. hey, maybe she still likes you...or maybe she likes the idea that you still like her, or maybe she wants to know if your sad and she is feeling better....and so on.