Ok this is going to be long, but bear with me.

Ok I'm am 21 years old and I have been with my boyfriend for 6 and half years. So I pretty much come from a strict Asian household, my parents would never let me hang out with my friends growing up, I couldn't do this or that blah blah, basically no social life, definitely no boyfriends till after college and they still won't let me go out at all even though I am 21, I'm pretty much in the house all day. Last month, I drove to the gym and I was there for tooo long and my dad literally stalked me at the gym and got pissed cause I met a guy friend there and he was helping me work out and he embarassed me took me home:/. So anyways, I been with my boyfriend since was 14 at the time I was living in NY but unfortunately I had to move to FL 9 months later, but we continued to have a long distance relationship. For the next 3 years (2006 to 2009) we never saw each other cause I was in highschool and of course couldn't tell my parents about him. But I went see him for 3 weeks in 09 of December, and of course I lied to my parents saying it was a college related trip. It was a beautiful visit, I didn't think I would still feel the same about him after being apart for so long. Then I came to see him again in summer of 2011 after a a yr and a half apart, I spent 3 months with him. Lied to my parents again that it was a school related thing. Finally after 6 yrs of being apart my bf finally moved here last month to be with me. But unfortunately I still can't see him because of my strict parents. Also my parents always said that I need to marry an Asian man but my bf is black, so there might be some problems. So my bf is now getting tired that we can't even see each other bc of my parents even tho I am 21 yrs old and he's 22 yrs old. He is saying that I have to tell my parents bout us or he has to go his separate way. But the thing is if I tell my parents everything will fall apart, I know they will freak out because 1) I have a bf and 2) he is black. And its not like I can just leave and get my own place and live my own life and be with him only cause I'm still in college and I still live at home. Idk what to do. We love each to death and we been through a lot. should I just tell my parents about him knowing that it will go badly and just face it and suck up all my fears up for him? I just want to be with him.