+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I saw my ex after 5 months of absolute no contact

I saw my ex after 5 months of absolute no contact

I posted This in other section but didnt get any wise tip. I'm trying here Now.

I'm confused, lost and would really appreciate some advice.

I dumped her on march. I Kept seeing her, but she would always end up crying. Last july I realised I missed her very much so I tried to get back with her but She Was seeing This new guy and I guess she thought my feelings were not serious and that I Was just bored. Eventhough she didn't reject me, we stopped all comunication with each other for the next 5 months.

On christmas' Eve I got a Message from her Wishing me and may family happy christmas. I called her and met up the very next week. We had some drinks and diner toguether. I asked her and she told me that she is still seeing that guy and that things are going Well.

While having drinks we would hold each others hands. We walked to the restaurant with her arm around my shoulder and mine around her waist. We were some four hours toguether and wouldn't talk about her bf at all. After diner we hughed, long tight hugh. I could hear her saying "i love you very much" as we Waived goodbye... Next day she emailed me a pic she took of me and my dad when we were toguether saying that she loved This pic and "how good those time were..."

She texted me again on New Years Eve saying that she wishes to see me often.

What can I expect of This? Am I being friendzoned? Have I still a chance? Should i tell her the truth, which is that I still love her? I don't know what to do... Thank you for any advice you could give

Hi.

Well, she has a bf. What does she want? If I were you I would ask her straight. And tell her how you feel after if appropriate. If not, you will reminice about old times when you were happy and not really build your future on anything solid. Don't string each other along with unresolved and unanswered questions - it will just lead to hurt. It's easy to be 'in love with' how it was or romantisize about how it could be, but be real and be honest to yourself and to her. Good luck x

Thank you, sounds like a good advice. It's true she has a bf but I'm quite sure that she wouldn't have told me about it if i hadnt asked before. Besides, she didn't care that someone could have seen us Walking to the restaurant with her arm around my shoulder and mine around her waist. I don't know how serious This relationship is. What I know is that they didnt spend summer nor christmas toguether. She Was the one who contacted after 5 months of absolute no contact. The way she acted, the things she told me... Anyway, i guess you are right and i have to tell her how i feel and go back to no contact in case she just wants an ambiguos relationship in which she would always have a b plan. Thanks

If u broke up is cause u know that its not a good match
    Keep looking for reason too be around her is childish.

She have a new men and that is not u.

Move on. Both of u r doing stupid stuff while u both r just want too mess around.

If you truly want to be with her again then you have to be realistic about everything. Would you be okay that she had found a new bf after the break up and probably had sexual experiences with him? You two broke up for a reason, you need to resolve that first before getting back together to only realize that the problems that you both encountered the first time around is still there. Also, she has a bf. She can't have her cake and eat it too. You need to tell her that if she wants to be with you then she needs to break up with her bf. although this kind of behaviour of kissing an ex while having a bf is not right and shows a lot about her character. Would you want a cheater as a gf anyways?