+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it courageous or desperate to knock on his/her house door to ask them out...

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I don't think its creepy or desperate as long as you start with something like "I have seen you around the building and I find you really attractive. I am wondering if you would like to go for a drink or go for dinner or something".
    Lol. I would think most women would be creeped out my this

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    There is no doubt she wished I was hers. I get christmas tree looks all the time.

Does every women take an advance from a guy as a sign that he just want to get into your pants? Don't get me wrong, I love sex, I LOVE my penis inside a vagina BUTwithout understanding and growth, a relationship falls apart fast.

Looks like there is too many stereotypes... not every guy is a creepy guy that is desperate to get laid. Some guys do have values.
    Haha! If your confidence is that high why are you on a site like this? Go right now and come back and post the results

There is no doubt she wished I was hers. I get christmas tree looks all the time.

Does every women take an advance from a guy as a sign that he just want to get into your pants? Don't get me wrong, I love sex, I LOVE my penis inside a vagina BUTwithout understanding and growth, a relationship falls apart fast.

Looks like there is too many stereotypes... not every guy is a creepy guy that is desperate to get laid. Some guys do have values.
    Man you and Love'sReject should get together and compare notes lol.

I'm not scared of rejection smackie. Its gets very disappointing when women can't understand my nonconformist ways. I would like to be with a sane woman that knows putting on make up is insane and I don't need to date women to see if they are push-over make-up wearing do as your told dolls. At least someone is getting filthy rich by the insanity.

I don't believe desperate people exist. What may come off as desperate is a deep want/need of a serious relationship. fearoflove made a good point on how to ask... calm and collected.

PS. Love'sReject is outright negative and has given up on life. Too bad there isn't a tiger to end his life.

I'm not scared of rejection smackie. Its gets very disappointing when women can't understand my nonconformist ways. I would like to be with a sane woman that knows putting on make up is insane and I don't need to date women to see if they are push-over make-up wearing do as your told dolls. At least someone is getting filthy rich by the insanity.

I don't believe desperate people exist. What may come off as desperate is a deep want/need of a serious relationship. fearoflove made a good point on how to ask... calm and collected.

PS. Love'sReject is outright negative and has given up on life. Too bad there isn't a tiger to end his life.
    Dude....that's how most girl operate. Sorry if it doesnt agree with you. So either deal with it or change your, so called, non conformist ways

Most girls think guys like you are just plain weird so you're kinda narrowing your dating pool.

Good luck....you'll need it
    Last edited by surfhb2; 07-01-13 at 06:12 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A woman's home is her personal space. One doesn't invade personal space without creeping people out. Wait until you run into her again sometime to ask her out, but for god's sake: DON'T say "I find you attractive, so let's go out". You finding someone attractive doesn't qualify as a reason for HER to be interested. You'd be better off having a casual chat first, to see if there is any reason for her to be interested in having dinner with you. In other words, if you hope to attract a non-conformist girl, I hope you have better game than "I think you are attractive".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Dude....that's how most girl operate. Sorry if it doesnt agree with you. So either deal with it or change your, so called, non conformist ways

Most girls think guys like you are just plain weird so you're kinda narrowing your dating pool.

Good luck....you'll need it
    Girls are brainwashed. Isn't it sad?

Go to fiji and let me know how real women operate.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, you are relying on stereotypical flattery to impress a stranger; why do you pretend to be any different than other people?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It's got nothing to do with thinking you'd want sex. It has everything to do with you possibly being some kind of deviant, murderer, stalker, someone who may do harm kinda guy. At the very least, it's inappropriate without first saying Hi and striking up some kind of conversation that leads to an invite from her. You don't know her and that is what I was getting at when I said not couragous or desperate, but creepy and inappropriate.

P.S. MM was the poster girl for Boarderline Personality Disorder.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 07-01-13 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    A woman's home is her personal space. One doesn't invade personal space without creeping people out. Wait until you run into her again sometime to ask her out, but for god's sake: DON'T say "I find you attractive, so let's go out". You finding someone attractive doesn't qualify as a reason for HER to be interested. You'd be better off having a casual chat first, to see if there is any reason for her to be interested in having dinner with you. In other words, if you hope to attract a non-conformist girl, I hope you have better game than "I think you are attractive".
    Making assumptions.... I never said I would say those creepy words...

Actions speak louder than words. One look is all it takes to touch a woman deep in her aura.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Actions speak louder than words. One look is all it takes to touch a woman deep in her aura.
    oops, my mistake. Fearoflove said it. Sorry.

But talking about touching her aura is even creepier.

Go to fiji and let me know how real women operate.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe
    Then move the fuucking Figi! I've surfed in Figi And still don't know what your big hang up is with women who prefer to wear makeup.

Dude....sorry.....you're just strange to most people.....that's ok and I respect that. But your views are going to get you no where with the ladies

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Dude, you are relying on stereotypical flattery to impress a stranger; why do you pretend to be any different than other people?
    I don't pretend. I've heard it all my life. Do you believe geniuses aren't born anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    It's got nothing to do with thinking you'd want sex. It has everything to do with you possibly being some kind of deviant, murderer, stalker, someone who may do harm kinda guy. At the very least, it's inappropriate without first saying Hi and striking up some kind of conversation that leads to an invite from her. You don't know her and that is what I was getting at when I said not couragous or desperate, but creepy and inappropriate.

P.S. MM was the poster girl for Boarderline Personality Disorder.
    LOL! Always thinking the worst.

The problem is that there is too many women that try to tell guys on how to be men, natural in control bold men. How about we stop the insanity and prevent people from becoming murderers in the first place?

Calm and collected without getting my hopes up is the best approach.

Disorders don't exist... just a lack of vitamins and minerals in the diet from natural foods.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

LOL, crazy troll. On the chance you are serious, you are invading her privacy and showing a complete lack of respect for her by knocking on her door unannounced. You sound on the edge of Stalkerish. Not attractive.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The problem is that there is too many women that try to tell guys on how to be men, natural in control bold men. How about we stop the insanity and prevent people from becoming murderers in the first place?
    How about respecting the opinions of others. Its not all about you, Bundy.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast