+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it courageous or desperate to knock on his/her house door to ask them out...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    oops, my mistake. Fearoflove said it. Sorry.

But talking about touching her aura is even creepier.
    I feel sorry for you for not having had a guy turn you on by just looking in your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    I feel sorry for you for not having had a guy turn you on by just looking in your eyes.
    Do you do this before or after you murder them?

Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post
    Do you do this before or after you murder them?
    Why would I need to murder anyone? You're already doing it yourself...

I don't hate people. Its sad seeing people reason with their egos and no willpower...

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    How about respecting the opinions of others. Its not all about you, Bundy.
    I respect factual opinions. Not made up nonsense shoved in my mouth which makes me look like the bad guy.

Worse than a cult.
    Last edited by Consistency; 07-01-13 at 08:04 AM.

There is no doubt she wished I was hers. I get christmas tree looks all the time.
    Ooooookaaaaay... you've just proved yourself to be a crazy stalker. You know nothing about her, but you're making up fantasy shit in your head. Get a grip.

I'm not scared of rejection smackie. Its gets very disappointing when women can't understand my nonconformist ways. I would like to be with a sane woman that knows putting on make up is insane and I don't need to date women to see if they are push-over make-up wearing do as your told dolls. At least someone is getting filthy rich by the insanity.

I don't believe desperate people exist. What may come off as desperate is a deep want/need of a serious relationship. fearoflove made a good point on how to ask... calm and collected.

PS. Love'sReject is outright negative and has given up on life. Too bad there isn't a tiger to end his life.
    There are some lovely hippy chicks that live on the west coast here in BC...they don't wear makeup because it has chemicals in it, and don't shave their legs or wear deodorant....might be what you are looking for...real natural down to earth tree hugging girls.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Lol. I would think most women would be creeped out my this
    Every girl is different. I kind of expect most guys ask a girl/woman out primarily because of physical attraction. Dating is when two attracted people get together to get to know each other better and see if they have anything in common/emotional chemistry, etc.

I actually find this approach to be refreshing because not a lot of guys would have the balls to do that.

Maybe he wants to play it safe. But the OP should just be himself. If he is a ballsy guy, he should show that side of him. If she rejects him because of this then she isn't right for him. Depends on what he is comfortable with. OP should be himself.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Every girl is different. I kind of expect most guys ask a girl/woman out primarily because of physical attraction. Dating is when two attracted people get together to get to know each other better and see if they have anything in common/emotional chemistry, etc.

I actually find this approach to be refreshing because not a lot of guys would have the balls to do that.

Maybe he wants to play it safe. But the OP should just be himself. If he is a ballsy guy, he should show that side of him. If she rejects him because of this then she isn't right for him. Depends on what he is comfortable with. OP should be himself.
    Ummmm....okay. But coming from a guy you've never met who shows up at your doorstep? That's the context were talking about here

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I respect factual opinions. Not made up nonsense shoved in my mouth which makes me look like the bad guy.

Worse than a cult.
    You sound boring as ****. And crazy, which makes you a real catch for any woman. Just saying.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    There are some lovely hippy chicks that live on the west coast here in BC...they don't wear makeup because it has chemicals in it, and don't shave their legs or wear deodorant....might be what you are looking for...real natural down to earth tree hugging girls.
    Uhh I live in BC too and those chicks are called dykes.

If she was a single female who lived alone and a strange male rang her doorbell and said "I've seen you around and find you attractive, wanna date?", I'm sure lotsa women would have an image of Ted Bundy pop into their minds.
    What if she isn't single and she answers the door, you ask her out and her big boyfriend comes out of the other room wanting to kick you ass?

smackie, jealous of hippy women? At least they are 100% secure with themselves, smell amazing from eating vegan.. hence don't require deodorant... unlike females that need to hide their insecurities with make-up and other useless products.

fearoflove said it perfectly, especially placing emphasis on being myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    If she was a single female who lived alone and a strange male rang her doorbell and said "I've seen you around and find you attractive, wanna date?", I'm sure lotsa women would have an image of Ted Bundy pop into their minds.
    What if she isn't single and she answers the door, you ask her out and her big boyfriend comes out of the other room wanting to kick you ass?
    I would never say those immature words. Like I said... body language is so much louder than words. Some people have a natural ability at seeing it and exuding it while others don't. There is mutual attraction and no boyfriend.

Just because most canadian men are insecure does not mean every guy on the planet is.

It was sarcasm idiot. Pokin fun at you lol. This thread is stupid. You got your answer, it's creepy....lets move on now.

I would never say those immature words. Like I said... body language is so much louder than words. Some people have a natural ability at seeing it and exuding it while others don't. There is mutual attraction and no boyfriend.
    And how do u know for a fact no bf? I smile at passer by's on the street all the time. Doesn't mean I got the hots for em.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123