+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The way in which it is done?

The way in which it is done?

Here is a short story of first g/f

Me 20
    Her 27

Meet 14 months ago, back to her paretns hopuse talk all night, the best freind i have ever had. We see and do lots of things we become very close. Then somehow we getting talking about going out, we have fun we talk about the future, moving in etc. Sex is slow we take our time. My constant need for a attention results in me telling her i want to break up, she says i knew you want out. When all i wanted was a bit of attention.

We stay close eventlualy getting back to how we first were and things a great but i still want to go out with her but shes says no.
    We go away for a weekend we both have fun and end up drunk and in the shower together. We decide not to say we are going out as thats were it all went wrong last time, I have grown up quite a bit. Its quite casual, no sex just foreplay and lots of fun, she does not want sex, and i am ready to give her all the time in the world. 5 weeks ago we were sitting in my bed having fun with ice cubes then we go out kissing and having fun.

She has met some new friends and 2 weeks ago she is trying to tell me she just wants to be freinds and seems to be using every excuss to get rid of me ( i am too thin, i have my business to worry about, what do i see in her, which hurts lots and that she wants no sex, i hear more and more about her new freind and how she fancies him, and she thinks if i am the one for her why does she fancy her freind.

I went out with her yeasterday and had the best day we have ever had, then we got talking in the pub and it now turns out she is going out with her new freind.

So she has dumped me to go out with him, but the thing is although i love her to bits i know i should go out with someone younger.

But all i want to do i go out with her,

Do i have any reason to fell hurt, as i dont blame her or is it the way she has gone about it?

I left it by saying i dont want to speak to her, i think this will hurt her as i know she does not have the fun we have with anyone else, she even went as far to say we are soul mates.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

we also live quite a way apart so only get to see each other on weekends.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this is how i see it, i think that you're unwilling to believe she is wiling to move on. she seems to have found someone else, but you think that she'll never find the same happiness that the two of you once possessed, and you're right. she won't find the same happiness because everyone brings a different sort of happiness to a relationship. he will please her in ways you didn't, while his weaknesses she will learn to look past. i think that you should move on because it seems that your ex gf is starting to move on.

leaving the relationship in bad terms isn't a very good thing because it leaves an open wound to a once good relationship. i think you should appologize and mend things with her. leaving her to do as she pleases and look for another soul mate. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...