+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex and I broke up in November but still acted like a couple till she got new guy

Ex and I broke up in November but still acted like a couple till she got new guy

It was a long distance relationship and I hurt her by not visiting enough. When we broke up we were still telling each other we loved each other and wanted to be with each other. We were also still getting a bit frisky on cam. Then mid December happened she told me she found someone else and she gave up on me. I had a bit of a breakdown. I tried to be her friend but she had a hard time communicating. She has been dating him for a few weeks now. We mutually agreed no communication with each other for awhile.

Here is the weird part she admits she still wants to be with me and that she still loves me but she is too hurt to want to continue. She also said something about new feelings for other guy as well. We ended contact the day she got the flowers for her birthday which I ordered before this happened. This was about 4 days ago. I brought ending contact before but she did not want then she got he flowers and 30 minutes later she wanted to. She refused o tell me why other then just because and she needed to block my Facebook account for her sanity.

I am not sure if I should try to move on or try o get her back. I am trying to change it was psychological reasons I never visited and I am getting help how. She knows this.

Edit forgot to mention new guy lives in the same city as me.
    Last edited by NumberZero; 07-01-13 at 07:14 AM.

Move on because she has been feeding you a bunch of lies so she didn't have to be alone. You got used bro, time to kick her to the curb.....for your own sanity.

she fall for someone else so best just leave and move on, it hurts but oh well thats life! we all hurting otherwise we wouldnt be here right now!

Yeah I know I should but I can't help but thinking new guy is just a rebound as he has no cell, no webcam, and she bought an Xbox to play with him and they played together once. Only seen her online playing single player games. They only talk on Facebook chat. Plus he is a bit of a jerk to everyone except her. Plus he lives in the same city as me which is 4 and a half hours away fom where she lives and lacking on that stuff will hurt relationship. I am not expecting them to last long ergo why I am not sure if I should move on.

She is going out with a lesser guy.....Doesn't that tell you something? She just got bored of you, and when she dumps this guy she will find herself an outlaw biker, and so on.

Try and learn a lesson from this: Long distance sucks. Go and find a local girl who you can have a proper relationship with.