+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why hasn't he replied my message?

Why hasn't he replied my message?

So about 3 weeks ago this guy messaged me on a social networking site. We chatted for a while and both seemed to enjoy the conversation. He invited me to talk more, so I messaged him again two days later. He took a whole day to reply to my message. I then messaged him again, and since then he hasn't replied. :( Oh and he also hasn't updated his profile and it seems like he hasn't been online all this time :/ What could be happening here? He seemed like a really nice and down to earth person btw. I don't see any reason why he would go completely offline for almost a month?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Probably found someone more interesting. Happens. Don't get invested in someone from online your haven't even met, that screams Insecure.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by sgates View Post
    So about 3 weeks ago this guy messaged me on a social networking site. We chatted for a while and both seemed to enjoy the conversation. He invited me to talk more, so I messaged him again two days later. He took a whole day to reply to my message. I then messaged him again, and since then he hasn't replied. Oh and he also hasn't updated his profile and it seems like he hasn't been online all this time :/ What could be happening here? He seemed like a really nice and down to earth person btw. I don't see any reason why he would go completely offline for almost a month?
    Wow really? People have lives rather than the internet. Get real and seek out an interest that will get you out of the house and meet people irl.