+ Follow This Topic

Thread: guy to guy, would you take her back?

guy to guy, would you take her back?

ill keep this short as .possible, , i will say something most women would not like.been married 13 plus years,due to medical conditions. Sex cut out after 2 years. Cracked this year.Found someone close to my age for a NSA relationship. Its a long story but shes in love with a guy in another state who is also married, they have kept in contact via email, but no sex for 2 years. We got "started" and its great, sweaty type sex. This went on for 7 months. Then one day, she got a plane ticket, and its nothing more than for a weekend romp. THIS WEENEND She loves him even through she knows hes not leaving his wife/ never .They just meet up a few hours ago and im not dealing well with it now, my stomach is in nots. im taking sleeping pills and everything else to calm down. Everybody knows what hes doing to her by now,and from my time with her, she likes everything. She has made it clear she wants to continue our relationship when she gets back

for the guys , would you go back with her or dump her.?? Note not a lot to pick from in my age in this small down. go cold turkey or not? I do have strong feelings for her, i know it was going to be nsa, just didnt work that way.

Gold digger if you're supporting her financially.

What I don't understand is - why haven't you divorced yet?

Hi, NSA never works long term.. someone gets attached. This time its you.. and in fairness to her.. she hasnt change the game, you have by falling for her. You know she wont leave him, and in fairness you areny making many moves to leave your wife either. My advise is, end it. Go back to your wife and see if there is anything you can do to fix that problem, if there isnt.. you might need to leave in order to be fully happy again. You dont sound like the type to normally have an affair, because it took long enough. You dont seem to be the type for NSA sex... so you have to find someone who you can be with and have sex.

Good luck with it.. its easier said than done.

Don't give up your NSA sex for her, that's for sure. Divorce her or kill her and pour acid on her body. No body, no crime.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Don't give up your NSA sex for her, that's for sure. Divorce her or kill her and pour acid on her body. No body, no crime.
    WTHF'ing HF?

wow u got the nerves too ask advice about this/?

dude u r a dog and that is how u r living. dont u feel nasty ?

such a messy life.

u waste your wife time, tell her what u r doing and leave her for a real men!

and u have very low self esteem. u cheat and then take bad treatment from a
    woman that is professional home breaker.

dude, i want too say kill yourself. but thats not nice, so, ..........at least divorce your wife and be a free pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    WTHF'ing HF?
    What does that mean? Specifically, what do the H's stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    What does that mean? Specifically, what do the H's stand for?
    What the holy ****ing holy ****? I was just really surprised at his post...needlessly cruel and irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    That's not strictly true bro. If there is evidence of a murder, you can still be charged, body or not.

beerbill, trolly, troll...