+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What defines a "slut"?

A man can't be a slut, lol. The word you are looking for is stud.

Actually, I mean a straight man can't be a slut, poofs can.

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?

You are promiscuous, not slutty. You don't see sex and love as being related feelings. I think you are very sexually liberated. It is a good thing. Just make sure you settle down with a man who has no problems with your past. This can be a deal breaker for some men.

I say a slut is any woman who has slept with over 50 guys. I know lots of women who have and they are normal people and i could say the same for guys i know. but sleeping with that amount of men is truely slutty. Why do you need to sleep with that many men? because you can!

I think if you are comfortable with yourself and you are happy, then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Its okay as long as you are not doing it for insecurity issues or low self esteem and as long as you are not doing it to prove a point to yourself or others about your own attractiveness. If you feel as if you have to have a certain number of men before you settle down then that is a sure sign of insecurity. Or if you feel proud of yourself for seducing men-that is also bad. I think as long as you don't have any hidden agenda it is fine.

For me personally, I wouldn't want to do that. If I was single, I would prefer to wait for someone special to come along. The only time I would consider a friend with benefits thing is if I went through a really bad break up or divorce and was heart broken and I would only agree to it if we were both not sleeping with anyone else.

I think sleeping with a friend is messy because you will probably have to give up that friend then if you start a new relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by MehicanFather View Post
    A man can't be a slut, lol. The word you are looking for is stud.
    Lots of women dont see it that way. Good luck finding a wife lol, I wouldnt go near a man who thinks this way.
    Last edited by michelle23; 05-02-13 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I don't think there's anything "slutty" about your choices - sex is fun, and as long as you're having it with people you trust I think it's great that you're having lots of it regardless of how society might look at you. I think it's about time people stopped having double standards - if a guy has a lot of sex, he's a god, whereas if a woman does, she's a slut. Neither is neither, we're just human beings that enjoy having sex. Those who think otherwise are bigots and/or bitter.
    Agree with the above!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123