ok, so i met this girl at a party and we totally hit it off. she actually turned out to be a stage 10 clinger. within a week or two, she had me meet her parents, and she kept saying things like "you're such a good guy, i won't forgive myself if i **** things up with you", and "im such a lucky girl to have met you" and she also told my friend she wanted me to ask her gf within like 2 weeks or so (this was like a month after i met her). i was ok with all of this, cuz shes really hot and i really liked her.

so we're both in college (about 45 mins apart), and i was about to ask her to be my gf over over break (also about 45 mins apart).. all of a sudden she starts acting really weird and takes forever to return my texts (when she used to text me 100 times a day instantly and initiate almost everything). at first i play it cool but then i call her out and she says she cant handle a commitment right now and her heads all over the place (this is literally days after shes practically getting ready to marry me). i tell her to clear her head, and we stop talking for a bit.. we start again, and she seemed cool and was like i was just overthinking things. we eventually go out again (after much finagling on my part) and it seems to go well. so i keep persistently trying to see her again (because at the start she was setting the pace at trying to see me as much as possible). her texting almost stops completely now, and she finally says sorry i havent been replying sooner, but im really busy and will be for the next couple weeks... to be fair, shes been talking about all this shit that she has to do coming up so her story does check out. but even still, a few weeks ago she sounded like she would do anything to see me... i still dont really know what to take from her text- if she plans on trying again when her stuff dies down or what..

so i told her i get it, and if she ever had some free time, id like to see her. now i do really like this girl and she was clearly into me a month ago. obviously she could have lost interest and is trying to let me down easy? but assuming she is in fact just going to be super busy for the next few weeks (which is definitely true), what is my best bet? the way it is now, she knows that she can have me whenever (which i know is usually bad)- but like i said that was pretty much because she threw herself at me right away, so there was not much sense in hiding that i liked her for too long. is it in my best interests to just come back to her as soon as shes ready? should i be trying to text her all along, or should i completely cut off contact til she starts it up? also, she might be worried that since were both graduating soon it wont work out- i would try my best to make it work, but it is way too early for me to even bring that up to her, no? the last possibility is that she is not happy that im going so slow... weve hung out like 2.5 times and gone on like 2.5 actual dates.. there have really not been much opportunity for much alone time to put on the moves.. there has been alot of physical contact, and i always go for the goodnight kiss, but otherwise nothing further, which i think shes mad at (she told my friends she wants me to make more moves- ive seen her twice since this and i kissed/rubbed her wherever possible). i think this is a reasonable pace, but i think shes used to much faster.. ive been trying to get her to hang out to fix this, but like i said, towards the end, its been near impossible.