+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you are willing to do this for your GF?

Quote Originally Posted by Karin12 View Post
    -Pay for dates (90% of them..)
    -No sex (Even though you do try to convince here, but you never force her)
    -Introduces her to your friends
    -Is serious about her
    -Always keep your promises and never ditch dates
    -Text her daily and ask her about her day
    -Initiates most text conversations
    -Let her choose where to eat and where to go on dates
    -Does almost everything she told you to
    -Cooks for her (shes not a good cook)
    -Goes out of your way to help her when she is in need
    -Looks up information on flu when she is not feeling well
    -Willing to drive 20 minutes just to see her for a little while
    -Takes time out of busy schedule to see her

Information on guy:
    Very intelligent, well-raised and well-spoken..knows multiple languages.
    Is patient and gentle.
    But he is also the type of guy who is willing to go out of his way for his friends...

If a guy is willing to do this for a girl, how much does he love her? Guys, please answer this. Urgent!
    You'are asking about your BF. Well, unless both people made 50 percent effort for the relationship I'd get bored. And no sex after 4.5 month. I'd have dumped her. Your boyfriend sounds like a doormat.
    And why don't you pay for half of the dates?

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    You'are asking about your BF. Well, unless both people made 50 percent effort for the relationship I'd get bored. And no sex after 4.5 month. I'd have dumped her. Your boyfriend sounds like a doormat.
    And why don't you pay for half of the dates?
    Agreed.....sounds like a pushover. How old are you guys ?

Doing everything you say, letting you choose where to eat, pays for everything, initiates most conversation....and no sex to boot? You're dating a looser. Sorry
    Last edited by surfhb2; 08-01-13 at 02:15 PM.

I'm a dude, and I don't even agree with you guys including and especially Frenchie up there. You're reinforcing the false kindness/faux chivalry with the expectation of sex. If she doesn't want to have sex and she tells him clearly, he should either choose to break up with her if it's a barrier or stay with her knowing what to expect.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Karin12 View Post
    So he's only going to be the perfect boyfriend until he got tired of me? Yeah, that's what I am afraid of . We've been in a relationship for almost 4.5 months now.
    Two questions:

1. How much time have you spent together in 4.5 months? Seeing each other daily is different from a weekly coffee.

2. Why have you waited so long for sex? Are you a virgin? Are you not attracted to him? If the latter, you should let the poor guy go. Otherwise, it sounds like you are just using him to pay for your dates. Not classy.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Why should she have sex with him just because they're in a relationship? She hasn't even stated how old she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I'm a dude, and I don't even agree with you guys including and especially Frenchie up there. You're reinforcing the false kindness/faux chivalry with the expectation of sex. If she doesn't want to have sex and she tells him clearly, he should either choose to break up with her if it's a barrier or stay with her knowing what to expect.
    What are you talking about? Women and men who like each other have sex. That's the way it works.....without it a relationship dies. Its fine to wait till a woman is ready but almost 5 months is a little ridiculous.

Depends a lot on the age though

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why should she have sex with him just because they're in a relationship? She hasn't even stated how old she is.
    Did I actually say that? No. I asked why she's waited. Different question.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    What are you talking about? Women and men who like each other have sex. That's the way it works.....without it a relationship dies. Its fine to wait till a woman is ready but almost 5 months is a little ridiculous.

Depends a lot on the age though
    It shouldn't even depend on the age; no one should feel obligated to have sex, the most intimate thing possible. You're talking emotional blackmail, you and the Frenchie fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Did I actually say that? No. I asked why she's waited. Different question.
    And what if she doesn't want to have sex whatsoever? Why assume she's "waiting"?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she doesn't want sex, that is her choice. But if she hasn't communicated that to him, then she's being dishonest. He has asked, she said so. She's making out with him, which is generally considered foreplay.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Actually, that's what I was trying to get to the bottom of but she hasn't responded in some time..

It shouldn't even depend on the age; no one should feel obligated to have sex, the most intimate thing possible. You're talking emotional blackmail, you and the Frenchie fellow.
    Obligation? It's intimacy we're talking about. If the girl likes the guy and is comfortable in the notion he's for real why wouldn't she want to be sexually intimate? Girls like sex just as much as men....usually more. 5 months is way too long to figure out if the guy is to real.

Aren't you the guy who's still a virgin and never been in a relationship? Not making fun but if so, we can't possibly have an intelligent conversation on this matter. Sorry

That's stupid, male wishful thinking; us guys should quit assuming sex is a part of every relationship.

What difference does it make? I'm an expert. And for the record, I HAVE BEEN in a relationship,.

That's stupid, male wishful thinking; us guys should quit assuming sex is a part of every relationship.

What difference does it make? I'm an expert. And for the record, I HAVE BEEN in a relationship,.
    Healthy sex is one of the corner stones of every good relationship....that's a fact

You are a virgin though right?

Yeah, it is but it shouldn't be a requirement; when one or both start EXPECTING things, then it gets ugly.

Yes, I am. What of it? Although, need I remind the forum that men can't be virgins?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast