+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: How many of you are willing to do this for your GF?

Dammit. I never should have admitted I was one in the first place; I should've just made up conquests and having a wife, like HIA or ComeAtMeBro... X( Lol

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MehicanFather View Post
    It's your fault. Both of them are trying to impress you, and look what happens.
    Forcrissakes, its alway my fault. This, the economy and global warning. Can't a girl cut a break sometime?

Still boring as snot drying, btw.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Girls are the cause of global warming and economic turmoil.

Would you just gets some girl drunk so you can boink her in a bathroom stall...just get it over with.

I'd never do anything with a girl who drank alcohol (scared of her turning out to be a major bitch and claiming rape when it would be consensual; plus, it's just not honorable to do things with a girl who has imbibed).

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Is there a way to block an entire thread? You guys are boring the snot out of me.
    So how many hat sizes did you lose?

..and yet, you were a main participant, ya moron.

-Pay for dates (90% of them..)

It depends on the way HE see himself!

-No sex (Even though you do try to convince here, but you never force her)

Just THINKING of sex initially tell the nature and motivation of such a relationship, physical and has nothing to do with spirit and mind

-Introduces her to your friends

Will do if; he do respect this relationship, think it adds him something good, feels good toward himself THEN her.

-Is serious about her

Most of guys are not! They are either exploring, enjoying, satisfying, or spend a time. But there is something more!, Seriousness cannot start initially, it is something that build up with time as (and only IF) the relationship is healthy and building power

-Always keep your promises and never ditch dates

It has nothing to do with her! It is totally related to who is he!

-Text her daily and ask her about her day

50% will not. It is not bad and not good. It is bad to pretend over care as this will deliver a wrong message and bad to avoid/ignore when he wants to (as a common foolish strategy of showing control) as it is dishonest.

-Initiates most text conversations

So related to previous question.

-Let her choose where to eat and where to go on dates.

Most of guys may do so, unless he doesnot care about her more than 10%! It may be a common observation when planning ultra short dating

-Does almost everything she told you to

Very vague and non specific question! Told him to do a right thing or wrong? or just push him to a CHOICE? Any how it is of no significance to the relationship

-Cooks for her (shes not a good cook)

Guys knows to cook well will do with proud. Those who do not how to will not for sure. It is not related to how they feel toward the other, more related to themselves.

-Goes out of your way to help her when she is in need

Again, its the way how a man see himself. TRUE men definitely will,, for a lady, old people, children, sick,,,,etc.

-Looks up information on flu when she is not feeling well

Again! It is the way a guy see himself. Self confident and believe in himself and aided by good knowledge he will.

-Willing to drive 20 minutes just to see her for a little while

You must be kidding,, most of them will. I drove 2350 miles to see her from a distance (50 yards) for 2 hours only.

-Takes time out of busy schedule to see her

Same as previous but if busy means in WORK, might not,,, Men respect their jobs,,, its their pride and integrate part of who they are.

regards

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910