+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Courting/Flirting over long distance with a newly met interest.

Courting/Flirting over long distance with a newly met interest.

Good afternoon every booody !

This is an inquiry out of interest and a little bit of selective ignorance.

Short story short.

Met a girl at a mutual friend event at the end of December (30th). Had a supper nice time with her we where able to spend some one on one time together.

The catch is I was there on holiday and was leaving back to my temporary(long story) home town (1400 km away) a few days later. So I found her on Facebook, had some interaction for a day with silly messages and so forth.

Since I wanted to see her I asked her if she want so join me on the 1st Jan, yes 1st (tired hungover and everything) since I was flying back on the 2e, for lunch.

We had the lunch, had a nice time and I though there might be some sort of spark or what not, she also had a nice time, I know this since she messaged me the next day to say she had.

Now the thing is, I want to kinda keep it going some how, like I said selective ignorance. There is a chance that I might go back to her city (I studied there and all my friends are down there ect ect) but maybe not.

I was just wondering if there is any advice to keep I dont know, a sort of courting or flirting interaction ongoing. I obviously cant exactly stalk her on FB and message her 24/7 but there has to be more subtle ways of doing it. Ill also probly go down there in Feb and we have a weekend away later the year that I will try and get her to come a long on.

So any input would be nice.

Like I said, selective ignorance

What is the point of trying to move this situation into a relationship because you're 1000 miles apart so getting together like normal couples who are dating is going to be impossible. And texting, MSN, Skype is not he same as seeing them in person. Frankly it would bore the shite out of me. Are there no women in your own city that you could date? Or are you trying to make your life harder than it needs to be?