+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend has and her boyfriend!

My girlfriend has and her boyfriend!

Hi people, I've got this really weird situation atm,

I've been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks, we spend almost every night in her dorm room at our university...and a few days ago whilst we were making out she broke off a pash, got me up on my knees, crawled through my legs behind me, got up on he knees, and whilst I was excited to see what this was gonna be because she had her usual cheeky-sweet smile turned on, she, well...she got me for the night...that's all I can say. A full nelson, she pulled me down and trapped me with her legs. After about 20 seconds, a crushing/squeezing leg compression technique...I was gasping after a few seconds and tapping her legs to release me. She eventually did, so we got up face to face and we got into another tussle for about 10 minutes before we had sex. So apparently I have a girl with a wrestling fetish...

However as it turns out she's seeing another guy who's also into the wrestling thing, I only found out about him yesterday, so I registered this pissing name here and am asking you all if she is worth competing for, and are my chances good seeing as how they both have this fetish in common...

r u stupid u barely know her but u already in her pants.
    good for u. im shore she use u and have more feelings for the other dude.

Normally I don't agree with ^the religious nutbag^, but in this case, she's right. You are having sexual relations with a girl and you just now found out that she's bangin' someone else? What diseases are you exposing yourself to? This is the sort of thing adults discuss beforehand.

No, I don't think she's worth competing for, I think she's worth running away from.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Normally I don't agree with ^the religious nutbag^, but in this case, she's right. You are having sexual relations with a girl and you just now found out that she's bangin' someone else? What diseases are you exposing yourself to? This is the sort of thing adults discuss beforehand.

No, I don't think she's worth competing for, I think she's worth running away from.

lets have some respect here u lame as bitch.
    and dnt agree with me have your own damm opinion.

Interesting that you instantly resort to name-calling, and attempting to tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Winandpissonall View Post
    Hi people, I've got this really weird situation atm,

I've been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks, we spend almost every night in her dorm room at our university...and a few days ago whilst we were making out she broke off a pash, got me up on my knees, crawled through my legs behind me, got up on he knees, and whilst I was excited to see what this was gonna be because she had her usual cheeky-sweet smile turned on, she, well...she got me for the night...that's all I can say. A full nelson, she pulled me down and trapped me with her legs. After about 20 seconds, a crushing/squeezing leg compression technique...I was gasping after a few seconds and tapping her legs to release me. She eventually did, so we got up face to face and we got into another tussle for about 10 minutes before we had sex. So apparently I have a girl with a wrestling fetish...

However as it turns out she's seeing another guy who's also into the wrestling thing, I only found out about him yesterday, so I registered this pissing name here and am asking you all if she is worth competing for, and are my chances good seeing as how they both have this fetish in common...
    She's a lovely piece of work. Why compete for her.. as BackUp would say, just bang her and date other girls while you're doing it. Or, if you've got personal boundaries, then tell her to go get her wrestling fix from her BOYFRIEND. (She's hardly your girlfriend, as your title suggests, after one measly "match")

Did you wear a rubber?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 09-01-13 at 05:24 AM. Reason: cleaned it up

Well, thank you for your replies. All much welcome. But I think you may have been slightly misinformed by me in the first place - she wasn't seeing him fist, but started dating us around the same time from what I know. Only she didn't dump either one of us, but has continued to see both of us. I guess he has that fetish thing and I probably have the personality/looks...and I can wrestle just fine

she wasn't seeing him fist, but started dating us around the same time from what I know.
    It would have helped if you had communicated as much in your opening post. Plus you said "my girlfriend has and her boyfriend" what ETF that means?

Anyway.. Only you know if she's worth competing for. From the sounds of things if you don't mind sharing, either does she. Wear a rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitss View Post
    lets have some respect here u lame as bitch.
    and dnt agree with me have your own damm opinion.
    WIN. win lolololol HIA is a dumbass bitch old man

Quote Originally Posted by Winandpissonall View Post
    I guess he has that fetish thing and I probably have the personality/looks...and I can wrestle just fine
    Don't assume anything. It could just be the opposite, you know..

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    It would have helped if you had communicated as much in your opening post. Plus you said "my girlfriend has and her boyfriend" what ETF that means?

Anyway.. Only you know if she's worth competing for. From the sounds of things if you don't mind sharing, either does she. Wear a rubber.
    I'd say wear a triple-ply steel-belted radial rubber.

Sorry, again. I must have been a little tired and rather anxious when I wrote that first post. And the title is supposed to say "My girlfriend and her boyfriend" - I must have been out of it when I wrote that "has" there.

This story is really funny, you really made me laugh. I hope the other guy knows that she is doing you on the side. Hope you dont get in trouble. If you're not looking for a relationship then I guess its ok to visit her from time to time if you know what I mean. To compete.... i dont really think you need to, she is already sleeping with you, isnt she? What more do you want. You will never be the only guy visiting her bed, so there is no point.

So wait, are you two just FB or did you formally ask her to be your girlfriend? Just because you two have sex doesn't mean you're in a relationship, hence it would be OK for her to be ****ing both of you lads..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    So wait, are you two just FB or did you formally ask her to be your girlfriend? Just because you two have sex doesn't mean you're in a relationship, hence it would be OK for her to be ****ing both of you lads..
    Well no we're not formally BF&GF... I just assumed we were. But it seems she's a little more promiscuous then normal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast