+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I forget about him or call him in 3 weeks?

Do I forget about him or call him in 3 weeks?

Alright sorry if this is too long you guys. Well, I met this guy, we'll call him L back on St. Patrick's Day when I was home in Minnesota (go to school in Wisconsin and living there until I graduate next May and move back to Minnesota) with my friend at a bar. It was us, 2 drunk girls, meeting 2 drunk guys. We ended up at L's place and spent the night there. We exchanged numbers and have gotten together, the 4 of us, a few more times since then since I go back home pretty often. I always end up hooking up with L, but feeling embarrassed about the situation and leaving at 6-7am while my friend stays the whole night. I'm always the one who calls him because he never knows when I'm in town. The last time we got together was 2 weeks ago. I was the only sober one. Apparently, once I'd gone into L's room with him, in a drunken state my friend asked L's friend if L is the type of guy to use girls. He said "no, no, no. He's a really good guy, one of my best friends and he definitely likes her." When my friend told me this I got really excited to hang out with him again. She doesn't really want to hang out with L's friend much because she's in the process of possibly getting back together with her ex and so she only hangs out with L's friend when I'm in town and feel like calling him. Finally, I was in town for Memorial Day weekend and decided to text him because I felt stupid calling him all the time, plus I was starting to feel like it was a booty call every time I came home. I texted him "Hi, I'm in town until Monday and am hanging out wtih A (my friend). Are you and B (his friend) going to be around at all?" He texted back "I'm at my parents cabin for the weekend. Sorry. Have a good weekend." Now, initially I thought that he should have asked me when I was going to be in town again if he was really interested in hanging out again. But my friend, who has more experience with guys, said that guys don't really think that way and that I should call or text him when I'm in town again. What do you think? He's such a sweet guy,treated me with so much respect by doing things like grabbing a chair for me when I meet them at the bar, etc. But, it's such a weird situation and I'm not sure if I should call him again in 2.5 weeks when I'm home again.

if u like him ... the sure give him a message ....

and best of luck

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

I would say call him in 3 weeks or whenever you get back. Hang out with him and have fun. He should be calling you too but because you arent in the same town its a bit different he doesnt know when you are going to be in town. He didnt know you would be in town when he was going to the cottage he properely wanted to go and see you but already had plans.