+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Animal magnetism, my last hope?

wait you're only 23?! I thought I read somewhere that you were 30

Lol, no. Not even 23 yet, either.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

hahaha wow I have no idea where I got that idea from. that makes everything so different! I thought you had broken up with a girlfriend like 8 years ago and had been single since and you were 30... lmao! you have nothing to worry about. and you aren't a virgin right?

maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else, but anyways this changes the whole perspective... so you have been single since you were 14? relationships at that age don't count. hell, my 13 year old sister has a "boyfriend", I'm 24 and single... LOL! you can't let that one bad experience scar you for life. people are not the same as they are in middle school or even high school for that matter. I think you just became a little bitter and cynical throughout the years, but that's the worst thing. you need to be confident in yourself and the girls will come, I promise. if you keep looking at this pessimisticly (which is hard cause I tend to do that myself) you are gonna be very unhappy

I've never done the deed, no. And I disagree; real relationships begin with high school, including freshmen year which was the last time I had a girlfriend.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I didn't have a boyfriend up until I was 20, relationships in high school are far different than ones you have as an adult. there are some people who date in high school and end up together, but they are few and far between these days. you change a lot from high school and I didn't date anybody during those years, so how does that apply to me? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I've never done the deed, no. And I disagree; real relationships begin with high school, including freshmen year which was the last time I had a girlfriend.
    You're 22 and thinking about being a virgin when you're 50. I've had sex with more women after I turned 25 then I have my entire life before that. The older you get, the easier it gets.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    The older you get, the easier it gets.
    In his case, I highly doubt that. Not with the defeatist attitude he harbours, anyway.

It isn't defeatist; more like realistic.

just get out there and do it already! do you have any friends who are girls and single?

It isn't defeatist; more like realistic.
    ... pfffft ...

If you do one thing before you make another thread about what a loser you are, please Read "The Secret" first.

Lol, "another thread about what a loser (I am)"..that's extremely funny. I'll remember that one. I'll look into this "The Secret"..

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    just get out there and do it already! do you have any friends who are girls and single?
    Nope. Not at all.

Lol, "another thread about what a loser (I am)"..that's extremely funny. I'll remember that one. I'll look into this "The Secret"..
    You've started several of these types of threads so that you can tell us what a loser you are. Please DO NOT just "look into" the book.. actually buy the Mofo and read it. You need some serious help in getting you to look at a more postive side of things. Your "magnet" is attracting the shitzzzz

Better that than some kind of guy who goes about flaunting and whatnot, amirite?

I gotta BUY it? Very well then...And c'mon, the "magnet" is just a myth; you women don't really possess ESP.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast