+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "finished" earlier than expected, havent heard from her since

"finished" earlier than expected, havent heard from her since

Ok so I had been hanging out with this girl for a couple weeks- taking her out, having her over to watch movies, etc. Well, things got a little hot and heavy one night while we were making out and she wanted to have sex. I was a little hesitant at first because she was on her period and said she had to take her tampon out first. After she coaxed me into it, I decided to have a go at it. Things seemed fine until maybe 5 minutes in I finished unexpectedly. Luckily I wasn't inside of her when I did and ended up getting it all on the sheets. We both laughed about it although I was pretty embarrassed. We just spooned for a bit afterwards and fell asleep. I had to wake up earlier than her to catch a flight home so I left and went on my way.

I have to live outside of the US because of my work and left that day after exchanging a few texts, jokingly asking her to wash the sheets. Things seemed fine. I told her to message me on Facebook because I dont have service out there and she did. However, the messages started getting shorter and it was taking her longer to respond. The last one took her over a day to respond to, and then I didnt hear anything from her for the next few days. That was kind of weird I thought so I figured I would just message her myself. It was just a short playful message to which she didnt even respond to. I also started to get this suspicious feeling like she blocked me on Facebook chat, which is weird because I never talked to her on there anyways. So a couple days pass with still no response. Just as a precursor to the message I am about to tell you all that I sent, me and her had never talked about how things were between us and what was going to happen with me out of the country (I didnt expect anything would come of it at the moment but I wanted to leave it open for possibility in the future). And on top of that I had been wondering constantly on why she wouldnt even respond, hoping it had nothing to do with me blowing my load early.

So I sent her another message. I told her that it had been bothering me that we never got to talk about everything that was going on between us and that I would like to get that chance this weekend to do so on Skype. An hour later it showed that she had read the message, but I still haven't received any response whatsoever (I sent it earlier this morning). Now I'm really starting to wonder why and its racking my brain. I looked at her Facebook profile and her status from tonight hinted at having guy problems, maybe directed at me?

I am just really confused as to why she wont even give me the courtesy of a response. This is why I came here to ask advice from a woman. Could it be possible that she was completely turned off that I came too quickly while we were having sex the other night? It is unfortunate that it happened to me the first time me and her were having sex together but I thought most people understand that thats going to happen sometimes. Im just really embarrassed right now hoping that that isnt whats going on. Also, I was thinking about it a little more and I came up with another reason why she might be ignoring me. Its possible if neither of us put forth any effort that me and her might not see each other ever again. Do you think she is ok with that and just wants to move on without any hold up?

Gahh I am just really lost right now and would appreciate any help you ladies might have. Sorry that its such a long post

You're asking the same question as the last thread

Just let it go.....who cares at this point? For whatever reason, she's not interested anymore

wOW MEN both of u r like dog and pigs.
    And nasty. who sleep that soon with each other and while having her period.
    No dignity at all.

And she is just over u. Move on. Your own stupid fault for sleeping without even now if she have std.

As a woman, I can tell you that it's very likely NOT because you finished early. She just isn't into you.

As a woman I can tell you that if you let her sleep in the wet spot, then she's finished with you.

*leaves not even being able to imagine the risk you took with your sexual health.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    As a woman I can tell you that if you let her sleep in the wet spot, then she's finished with you.
    LOL - I hadn't thought about that, ew! But she could have changed the sheets... or told him to change them at least! I thought it was a given...

no, I really doubt it was because of that. for whatever reason she lost interest or doesn't feel anything, if she did she would be making the effort to answer you and try to get in touch. I know when I like someone I would make any effort I could to talk to them or respond to their messages, so if she's reading them and not responding there must be a reason why. it's disappointing because you like her and spent time trying to get to know her, but as of now it doesn't sound like it's going anywhere. I would cut my losses and move on if I were you.

Good god wear a condom next time.

There were too many bodily fluids exchanged for the first time of sex. Where the eff was the condom at???
    If anything, she should be more embarrassed of being so upfront to try to convince a guy to have sex with her while she has her period (being the first time...how romantic).

Guys don't care...they just want sex.