+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lips of an angel

lips of an angel

Well,my problem is kinda typical and I'm sorry for bothering you with that but somehow sharing with my girlfriends isn't enough right now.So..there is this one boy I've been having feelings for ever since 2010,we hang out in the same company sometimes(but not very often) and like Ed Sheeran sings 'I've been feeling everything from hate to love,from love to lust,from lust to truth."-that's how I've basically felt for him.I've come to terms to accept the fact that he has only liked me as a friend and nothing more,but sometimes I cannot help but wonder,I've gone out with him alone on a 2 dates and nothing happened which I think means we're just friends,but I cant shake the feeling we would be so much more,you know..and recently I started dating all of a sudden,this other boy named E. and it's blissfull and nice to have someone who shares your feelings and I like him,really,otherwise I would never kiss him or smth..but you know,I cant take away the what if's,it's like it's eating my brain out and sabotaging my relatiionship with the new guy and everything and when the what if boy called me yesterday for my b-day it was so nice and all..so I was wondering what do u think I should do :find a way to admit it,like really admit to him what I have been feeling for him all this time and get reaaally turned down (but aat least I'll come to peace with myself,I hope) or try to bury deeper and deeper this feeling without any success probably and find a way to enjoy my new relationship the best that I can?if someone could offer advice,any advice,I would be so glad and thankful,I a am complete mess right now

Its always get to be honest. And if there's nothing there than you will know atleast, you wont regret not having the guts to speak your mind. You wont be left wondering if there was some chance. Confess and move on. Best advice I can give you.
    Sometimes guys dont know it unless it hits them in the face.

pink writing hurts my eyes!
    Providing the best Relationship Advice possible is my passion...

thanks for the kind response I know with certainty that the deeper you try to bury the feelings,the less you will succeed in that,and maybe I have the guts to do that romantic confession girls do in the movies,although I am not really sure how to start with that..I mean,since we don't see each other that often,would it be okay to ask him out on skype and then tell him about my feelings or just call him on the phone,what do you think