+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boyfriend spy on my iPhone...

My boyfriend spy on my iPhone...

Hi,
    Yesterday, i check the internet history of my laptop and i can see that website (REMOVED) been visited by my boyfriend (only him has access to my laptop)

Actually, i don't know if he install that application already in my iPhone... so i don't know if he spy me or not at this time... :confused: but it make me scare because i can read on the website he can has all my password with the "Keylogger function"...

Does somebody knows how to detect on spy software like this in an iPhone?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Over The Fence; 13-01-13 at 01:27 AM.

Me personally, if I had a BF that had trust issues to the point he had installed or even looked into a spyware, wouldn't be my frickin BF anymore. Seriously you need to break up with him....he is a paranoid douche.

Sorry? Have to say Im shocked you havent just asked him what the hell he was doing on your phone and checking spyware... I havent got my iphone any more... but If I was I you, I would download and save my photos and important info and bring your phone to a shop to have it reset. Either way, Id dump him.. if he does it now, he'll do it again.

My advice is to GET RID OF HIM. He will never, ever change and you'll go crazy knowing he's spying on your every move, your every conversation, your everything. Nothing but trouble ahead so please try to get strong and remember you will be fine on your own and without him...you really will. He will only bring you down, keep you in a horrible situation where he can control every part of you, and that's not love - don't settle for less than love and certainly not with a sneaky, paranoid, jealous, untrusting control freak like your boyfriend sounds like. The only other option is if he will agree to go to couples counseling and try to get help for his compulsive need to spy on you.

Scare for what? That he may find out something wrong u r doing.?

If u say u dont like it or are uncoftable about it i can understand.
    U can go too the phone shop store too let them s
    ee if there is any of that.
    Of find out how u can get too know that yourself.

And just confront him and ask him what he was doing on that website.
    If i feel like he is spying i would break up. its 2 sick.

Ya Fruitsss I had the same feeling....does she have something to hide from him? Is this the reason why she is worried? maybe she did cheat on him in the past?

Seeing as the OP has never returned, I think she was just spamming to advertise that website. :\

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Seeing as the OP has never returned, I think she was just spamming to advertise that website. :\
    Agreed, website removed and thread locked.