+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey!! I found the perfect girl!! HELP!! @BatmanToProm

Hey!! I found the perfect girl!! HELP!! @BatmanToProm

Hey everyone I'm going to call myself "batman", I have met the perfect girl I call her my batgirl... well the problem is I live in England and she lives in America!! We talk nearly every day for a good hour and its killing me being so far away from each other!.. My batgirl has her senior prom coming up and I’m trying every possible idea I have to be able to get there for it!.. Now I'm going to say from the start this current idea of mine involves asking people for donations (no more than a pound/dollar) to get myself there BUT I will also be returning any money donated to this dream.. I would not even have to ask but I have currently switched jobs and have not started my current job at this time meaning I have hardly a penny to my name (I understand this is the same for nearly everyone at this time!!) Now the time period for returning donations isn’t exact but it would not be a stupid amount of time! So if you want to help this dream come true please follow @Batmantoprom on twitter and wait for further information in the coming days. Thank you very much!!

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

How droll.