+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does he hate me?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Let's put it this way; guys who "confess" their "love" unsolicited fall into two camps. 1) the type of sleazy manho that wants to bag a pious virgin and uses "love" to manipulate them into going all the way B) nice, somewhat obsessed guys who will immediately become bitter after not getting what they want. I suspect the guy falls into number 2..
    hmm.. very interesting. He is number 2 for sure, the poor guy I wish I liked him, but my heart is taken by someone else and there is nothing I can do about it. The other guy who also got bitter the one I actually like is I'm hoping he WILL be back with "long time no see" kinda thing lol I prayed for this to happen and hope it does, Amen ^_^ Ah this cursed love who ever invented it lol

What happened with the guy you actually want to receive correspondence on a random day? You said he also got bitter. Why would you have rejected him, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    What happened with the guy you actually want to receive correspondence on a random day? You said he also got bitter. Why would you have rejected him, too?
    it's complicated, but I'll make it short, I wasn't ready to date anyone, I was obsessed about my career and thought having a boyfriend would ruin everything. I thought it would distract me from my goals I've set etc... I was one of those people who didn't see the point in love or having a relationship with anyone. I thought if I had my dream career and had lots of money I'd be happy lol. Then, as times passed, I realized not having a boyfriend makes things worse, he is my first love and I didn't think I was gonna be so miserable without him. I had no idea what this love thing does to your brain lol. So I tried to get in touch with him later on when I understood the facts but then he rejected me. Well I actually never confessed my love to him but I made it obvious that I liked him, gave hints and etc, but by that time he was dealing with his own personal life problems and now I think he is slowly coming out of his cave XD, so I'm hoping he will contact me and get in touch with me .

Just a quick question, about this guy I like. I used to message him once in a while like once in 3 months saying hi etc and i'd do that after I've noticed his activity on facebook, sending just a friendly messages lol. Recently he became really active on his facebook adding girls who he is usually never would be interested in, like not his type girls and it feels like he is trying to see if I talk to him or not. I won't talk to him as he didn't respond to me before but he is also been the one who got rejected first so I was wondering, if I keep being active on my own fb page and post romantic songs on my wall etc like something that would hint him saying "i don't hate you and it's ok to contact me" would that seem clingy? I mean would that give an impression of being desperate? i mean he became active especially after i posted these songs that say come back to me i'm so unhappy without you lol i never posted mushy songs before that, and now that I did he has bcome active and i wonder if i should keep being mushy or not lol?
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 14-01-13 at 03:52 PM.

Guys don't play games dear....stop using your female brain for a second....this isn't fairyland where guys try to taunt you over the net. I doubt very highly his activity has anything to do with you, in fact I bet you haven't entered his thoughts in a long time. It's obvious he has decided to be more active in the dating scene..which is healthy....which you should be doing too. Yes all that crap is clingy. If you like this guy just tell him that you would be interested in going out with him....stop playing stupid games!

Ok thank you miss smackie . I don't wanna send another message and get no answer, if he is interested may be he will contact me himself, if not then I'll have no choice but to move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12