+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does he hate me?

Does he hate me?

I have a friend who has confessed his love to me. he is too young and I obviously said no, but he is a good guy and he agreed to stay as friends. Anyways after he confessed his feelings and i kindly rejected him we haven't spoken too much but the other day i needed his opinion on something and he didn't reply to me on social networking website. he made it obvious that he visited and read my message but didn't reply and now i'm wondering if he hates or anything? Does he hate me now? Cuz I sent message twice and both times he did the same thing he posted on his wall but didn't reply to me, and was wondering what type of thoughts go through his mind in a situation like this? It might not sound very important but to me it is. Cuz I also rejected a guy who I actually like long before this and when I try to contact him he does the same thing lol. He doesn't reply but makes it obvious that he read my letter, so was wondering what do men think while they do that? Thank you kindly before hand

I don't think he "hates" you, he is just healthily keeping his distances from you because it's pretty pointless to be "friends" with you if he has feelings for you that you don't reciprocate. It would only bring him pain to be in contact with you. Just don't contact him anymore, let him get over you and move on.

No he doesn't hate you, he is totally heart broken. The only reason he was friends was because he was really into you, but he lacked the confidence to ask you out. The typical nice but insecure guy syndrome. Guys like him befriend girls they want to date, thinking that being at your beck and call and fulfilling your emotional needs would make you see how great of a BF they would be to you, and that you would fall for them. Being friends with him is just a bad idea, because he will not stop being in love with you and since he can't have you it will be pure torment and hurt for him.. He will approach you again, maybe be crying to you over the phone asking why can't you be in love with him, and start accusing you of leading him on (as you can see I went through this too)....it spells disaster. It's better to just leave him alone, let him heal and move on.

By the way, was that which you sought his advice on in any way related to dating another guy? If so, you have to keep in mind that is extremely ****ed up to do to a guy you know likes you. I hope that wasn't what you were asking him...

Im tired of stupid cunts like this. stop using words without knowing their meaning. love , hate, etc.

Use your brain. stop trying too sound like a victim stupid.

He have the right not to answer u so he did.
    U dont want him so leave him alone. Stop looking hor negative attention.
    They approached u for relationship. U said no so they go for the next one.
    So that stupidity of yours is like u want too waste their time sending useless massages

Jesus, calm down, Fruitss...Y so mad? Quit attacking the poor girl.

[QUOTE=Fruitss;863965]Im tired of stupid cunts like this. stop using words without knowing their meaning. love , hate, etc.

Use your brain. stop trying too sound like a victim stupid.

I'm tired of stupid dicks like you lol No i'm just kidding XD. I'm not victimizing myself you idiot, i was just curious if he hated me or not.

No i didn't ask his opinion on another guy, I was gonna ask totally different job related question. Thank you for the reply guys.

Does anyone have any idea about why do guys show a totally hot girl and say I'm into that kinda of girls while he is trying to seduce you? It's a totally different topic has nothing to do with this guy. This just blew my mind and I have no idea why would you say something like that to a girl you're trying to seduce lol

Quote Originally Posted by sundaygirl View Post
    Does anyone have any idea about why do guys show a totally hot girl and say I'm into that kinda of girls while he is trying to seduce you? It's a totally different topic has nothing to do with this guy. This just blew my mind and I have no idea why would you say something like that to a girl you're trying to seduce lol
    He is trying to make himself a challenge...to use reverse psychology on you...make you jealous, to make you work harder for him, to increase his value.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    He is trying to make himself a challenge...to use reverse psychology on you...make you jealous, to make you work harder for him, to increase his value.
    Oh I see lol, thank you miss smackie ^_^ i was like "what the hell is that suppossed to mean?" lol

It's called the push and pull method....he's done his research on "pick up".

Let's put it this way; guys who "confess" their "love" unsolicited fall into two camps. 1) the type of sleazy manho that wants to bag a pious virgin and uses "love" to manipulate them into going all the way B) nice, somewhat obsessed guys who will immediately become bitter after not getting what they want. I suspect the guy falls into number 2..

#2 is most common, and fails the most.

Indeed. So I suspect he's going to hold out on contacting her like an entitled brat then capitulate and contact her because he likes having some of her attention. Not his exact words when that happens, mind you: he'll probably try to play it off as a "long time no see/hear blah blah"

And she will see right through that and roll her eyes thinking "seriously?"

Yup and if not, well, it's been predicted right here. I'd know about 2): I used to be a lot like that so speaking from personal experience..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast