+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New to the Forum and Hoping to Meet Some Great New Friends :)

New to the Forum and Hoping to Meet Some Great New Friends :)

Hey guys! I'm obviously very new to the forum and just started searching for some forums or chats about love and relationships (friendships, marriages, etc.) and after reading some of your posts and seeing the amount of helpful advice and fast responses, I feel at home and like I've found the right place . In real life, I don't have friends so I'm hoping to change that by meeting some great people from all over the world and getting some advice to get over my social hurdles. I'm 22 years old, I've been in a solid relationship for 3 years (although it can feel like it's on the rocks at times), I'm a college student and an ex-daycare worker. Besides my family who can be very strict and traditional (they are from Cambodia), my boyfriend is my life, and I feel like he's the one for me. If he ever broke up with me (which he has attempted at times with some good reasons, and other questionable reasons), I feel like there is nothing else for me on earth. He was the first guy to ever make me feel special, loved, and sexy; and with my social phobia and strict family, he's the only one who's been able to deal with them for 3 years. If you are interested in reading more about my story with him, i could use some helpful advice and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"