+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Givin' up the goods...

Givin' up the goods...

Hey

I just wanted to get some male insight on this. Fellas, do you think less of a woman if you have sex with her early on in the relationship? I have a female friend of mine who constantly says and strongly believes that if you have sex with a man early and dont make him work for it or earn it rather, then the man will have less respect for you. I also, have a guy friend who says that he doesnt judge a femle based on that and if they are both grown and decide to take it there early then thats fine and he already knows as a man if he has better and good intentions with her and sex really doesnt change that.If he want to keep her he will and if not and he just want sex then thats just what he wants. If he has a female he really like and they sex on the first date then that doesnt change his opinion about her.

I have I guess a double standard, I do feel like men should earn it from me because I consider my goods valuable and only those who I really like are privledged enough to get it. However, I have had sex really early before in the relationship but it wasnt because I was easy, I have never been the type of female who sex all over the place with a whole lot of diff men. I have to really like a guy to do it and if I feel that connection and I do it then its because I felt it, however I also think a man could feel like if a girl gave it up once real fast then she will probably do it again. Idk.

What do you fellas think about that? I want to know diff opinions on if you take the chic serious if yall sex the first date or a few dates later or does it matter etc, does it matter how nasty it is the first time or what?

It really depends on how he feels about the woman. If he has strong feelings for her, he will still respect her. It also depends on how she carries herself. If she is mature and classy, he will most likely still respect her. If she acts like an immature fool, he probably won't respect her.

I've always had early sex when dating and it didn't scare off any men. I had sex with my husband on the day we met and we're still happy together 20 years later.

I think it depends on the guy. If a guy is bigoted and double-standard-y enough to judge a woman for having sex a short time after meeting him, then you don't want to be with that guy anyway - he's a douche.