+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does he love me

does he love me

hello frnds,
    i met a guy from chatting.i've added him thinking of that he is my senior before entering to college.then we started chatting since first day..i started to like him the way he do chat and have seen his pictures too...it becomes that he is the person that i always wanted in my dreams...then i enter to the new college and he came after his vacations to the same college...then we met personally...from chatting we started to like each other and wen we met likeness becomes doubled...but he never had any relationship...he is too shy...me also a shy girl but though i had previos relationship i m not shy as him atleast in relationship...but shyness is in my nature...
    attraction developed ....many times he wnted to kiss me but i never gave any clear signal for this doing...then one day i was very upset and i gone to him and kissed him...although he insisted me to do so....then the second day he messaged me to not meet him again as these all are very precious things for him....we didn't met 3 months since then...but college is same so we seen each 2 or 3 times in this duration...wenever we see each other he looks with the eyes saying that he does love me but....
    on the day of festival i seen him....and cant control myself from talking to him on the phone after the festival...

I dought that he loves you, you harly know each other. He may like you though. Maybe you should start to talk to him online again. Try to see each other in a situation which is comfortable for him. He may have acted to strangely when you kissed him, simply because he didnt know what to do, or what was expected of him. He seems to feel ok when you talk online so try it again if you are certain that you would like to be closer to him.

thatnx Bibi

he messaged me to not meet again because he didn't want to divert himself ,,,,placement season was about to started after 4 months since we met..so he wanted to concentrate himself on studies ...so he messaged me so(not to meet him again)...but when i seen him on festival and started to talk to him...he was also very curious on talking to me and was feeling shy too....then he got placed ....one thing i want to mention he is very caring too ...after some days (when he got placed) he called me to meet him... i went and he asked to kiss me again ....i couldnot understand ,,why again,,,i started to ask why why and why these all(kiss) things again .....he answered that it was because of placement and we kissed again....meantime my boyfrnd (a net frnd) called me on phone...although i never meet this guy (the net frnd)..but i told him(whom i kissed in my college) about my boyfrnd ...he never took me seriously on this boyfrnd topic....then wen my boyfrnd called me wen we were kissing i picked his phone and was about to go....he asked that you have a boyfrnd i replied i told you many times that i have ...then he answered that he was thinking i am just teasing him by saying this(that i have a boyfrnd)...

please suggest....

please suggest

I sorry I didnt really understand. Do you have a boyfriend or not? Is that guy at your college you boyfriend or not? Im sorry, I really dont understand.

i had a boyfrnd(from the net)....i dont lov him...neither ever meet him...nor even love him....but he do like me as his lifepartner...i dont want or lov this guy..never feel attraction towards this person..
    i like the guy who is in my college..whom i kissed,....