+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need 100% honest answers from guys

I need 100% honest answers from guys

One question and I need 100% honest answers from guys and I don't need answers from guys trying to pretend they are perfect human beings hence why I am asking a bunch of people I don't know...

Have you ever been in a "happy" relationship (where cheating is not allowed) where you never spoke to any other girls in a flirty or sexual manner for the whole relationship?

Just wanna know if it's possible for guys not to need attention elsewhere..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fairydust View Post
    One question and I need 100% honest answers from guys and I don't need answers from guys trying to pretend they are perfect human beings hence why I am asking a bunch of people I don't know...

Have you ever been in a "happy" relationship (where cheating is not allowed) where you never spoke to any other girls in a flirty or sexual manner for the whole relationship?

Thanks
    I've never heard of a man or woman who hasn't flirted at least a little with someone other then their SO. We're all human
    Last edited by surfhb2; 15-01-13 at 04:37 PM.

what about guys who msg other girls saying i would love to do x, y and z to u and joke they gonna go do it but never actually do...still flirting?

what about guys who msg other girls saying i would love to do x, y and z to u and joke they gonna go do it but never actually do...still flirting?
    I'd dump my guy if he did something like that.

Yeah I know, the question isn't about if you would dump them though, that issue has already been taken care of. I'm just asking the question about if most guys msg other girls while in a relationship for a bit of a flirt which can include sometimes being on the line of going too far but never physically cheating.

Basically all but one guy I have been with have flirted around behind my back at some point and other guys who were not my boyfriend and had a gf who was not me have also messaged me trying to be all flirty with me etc. Also all of my friends bf's have done the same sooooooooo I am just curious as to if this is just human nature and I should give up searching for someone who doesn't do these things? My last relationship was AMAZING in every other way, I just checked up on his msgs due to past experience and discovered he was the same as the rest even though we were happy and planning on being together forever.

in every relationship bar one, i have tried to erase any possibility of interacting/flirting with other Women or what could be construed as me trying it on with another girl, mainly i want to save myself the hassle of being asked millions upon millions of questions about it but also for respect, i wouldnt like it if my partner was doing it to guys so why shouldnt i afford the same attitude back?

the one relationship i didnt was when i got cheated on and felt "unloved" and needed some attention elsewhere, my ex didnt deserve the respect i would of had afforded her due to the fact she did the nasty.

That's not the definition of "flirting." What you describe is sexual solicitation or invitatation from the guy and cock teasing or attention whoring from the gal It definately crosses a line... and it is something that would definately cross our (mine and hubby's) particular relationship boundaries. In otherwords, it would be a no/no in our happy household. Should be a no/no in your's too IMNSHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    That's not the definition of "flirting." What you describe is sexual solicitation or invitatation from the guy and cock teasing or attention whoring from the gal It definately crosses a line... and it is something that would definately cross our (mine and hubby's) particular relationship boundaries. In otherwords, it would be a no/no in our happy household. Should be a no/no in your's too IMNSHO.
    Yeah...that's much different then just some innocent flirting

Nopes. I am a very flirty guy, and I am friends almost exclusively with women.

However, I've not once had any thoughts about going beyond flirting. Just some innocent fun, but I'm loyal to a fault.

Quote Originally Posted by iamhopeless View Post
    Nopes. I am a very flirty guy, and I am friends almost exclusively with women.

However, I've not once had any thoughts about going beyond flirting. Just some innocent fun, but I'm loyal to a fault.
    You left out the part about you being gay.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You left out the part about you being gay.
    Being loyal makes me gay? Good to know.

No :-) ... You asked for it. N human being can do this.

My gf likes when I flirt with other women, she says it is good for their self esteem, even if I'm not seriously interested. But no, I have never told some woman I would like to do x/y/z to them. It was said above, there is a difference between flirting and soliciting.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Thanks
    Yes. Now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast