+ Follow This Topic

Thread: kissing

kissing

when a shy guy want to kiss a girl???or want to make a physical relationship??
    if the guy never had any past realtionship and never be in touch physically not even the kiss with any girl
    age 23...
    please suggest
    ....actually i am facing this situation..i just wanna know whether he love me or not...he expect all this from me but not ready for commitment...
    please help..
    thank you

So this guy has never had any physical relationships with any women before and he wants to kiss and have a physical relationship with you, but he doesn't want any commitment? Did I read that correctly? If I did, and he wants that but no commitment, I'd think it would be safe to say he's not in love with you. However, if I read it wrong and he does want a commitment with you, then he at the very least cares about you a lot and at the most be in love with you. Both of your cultural backgrounds make a difference as well.

Why hasn't he had any physical contact with women yet?

Quote Originally Posted by lovelycse View Post
    when a shy guy want to kiss a girl???or want to make a physical relationship??
    if the guy never had any past realtionship and never be in touch physically not even the kiss with any girl
    age 23...
    please suggest
    ....actually i am facing this situation..i just wanna know whether he love me or not...he expect all this from me but not ready for commitment...
    please help..
    thank you
    Your question is somewhat not clear to me. Are you saying he is shy and has never kissed a girl before? Nor has he ever had any physical contact with girls before. And you also said he doesn't want to be committed. If truly he hasn't kissed a gurl before and never had any relationship before and he again he doesn't want to get commited. Then there is a secret he's keeping which is why he hasn't been able to get closer to girls physically.

If he never did that with other girls than hes not a real man and dont have much confidence. Do your best to encourage him and let him know what you want from him directly as possible. You might want to do first step cause normaly he should start kissing with girls in teen age.