+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a little confused about this boy, and what he really wants. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by laurynn View Post
    First off, don't call me or anyone else a fool in these situations. We're here on a forum looking for advice not name calling. I talked to him about everything and we are officially together.

You contradicted yourself.... you quoted " that we are seeing each other just not under a legit bf/gf title". To me that says NOT official. And isn't that the reason why you are here?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You contradicted yourself.... you quoted " that we are seeing each other just not under a legit bf/gf title". To me that says NOT official. And isn't that the reason why you are here?
    she got embarrassed when you called her a fool and the story changed... lolololol

Ya and with a hastily response like that now I can understand why he won't call her his GF.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ya and with a hastily response like that now I can understand why he won't call her his GF.
    I have totally been "that girl" and basically had an everything but dating situation with a guy... the only difference is I realized I was being stupid and that he was basically using me for everything and wouldn't make a commitment, and when people told me I was being an idiot I actually knew it and finally grew balls and stopped talking to the douchebag. I feel like she just got defensive and is gonna go back to doing the same stupid thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12