+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with a girl I've never spoken to..?

I'm in love with a girl I've never spoken to..?

I noticed her in school for about 1,5 years ago and I've been in loved with her since, now more than ever. I think about her all the time and her face is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It seems like no other guy are into her but for me she looks like an angel. I'm very nervous when I'm close to her, (I couldn't go buy stuff in the cafeteria because she was the one selling that day.) I only have a couple of months left in school and it feels like she is the one for me. I don't think it's just a regular crush.
    It's very hard for me to talk to people that I don't know, It's easy for me to get friends with people that I know or have spoken to for a while.
    Also: I've seen her facebook page (ofc I'm way to scared to add her) and it seems like she likes the same things as me, same games, movies etc!

I'm sorry Osten, but you are no more in love with this girl than you would be in a picture of any random girl found on the internet.

If you have not even spoken to her, then you don't know her, and hence cannot possibly be in love. She has not (yet) give you any reason to be, apart from being good looking. And that is a feature she shares with millions of other girls out there. Google search "infatuation vs. love".

I suspect that you are still very young.

Either be confident enough to approach her so that you can get to know her. Alternatively, forget about her and focus your attention on someone you feel comfortable with being around.

Sorry pal, that's not love, it's infatuation. You can't love somebody if you don't know them.

Go talk to her, you've got nothing to lose.

Couple of pieces of advice my dad gave me when I was a lad and in your situation:

1. You can't win if you don't play. Not playing means you automatically lose.
    2. What's the worst she can say? No? So what?

infatuation [ɪnˌfætjʊˈeɪʃən]
    n
    1. the act of infatuating or state of being infatuated
    2. foolish or extravagant passion
    3. an object of foolish or extravagant passion

Your picture should be posted right beside this.

You're all right, I don't know her. But everytime I see her I feel so happy on the inside, I really don't think it's just a crush. I dream about her quite often but it's never sexual, I don't want to think about her in a sexual way because it feels dissrespecting.
    I don't know if this makes sense, I just want to express how I feel.

It is a crush. A big crush. U can't be in love with someone u don't know. U r young, u will know later. When I was in high school I had this huge crush on a guy for years. Thought about him everyday and did the whole dail his number and hang up cuz I was too nervous to talk to him. Back then it seemed like it was the most important thing in my world. Then I grew up.
    You will get over it eventually.

I don't want to get over it though, I really want to be with her. How should I solve this? I can't just go and talk to her :s

Why cant you? If you love her, surely it should be easy for you to tell her or approach her. Dont tell her you love her as that would creep her out. But go talk to her. You will regret not talking to her in in the future if you dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Osten View Post
    I don't want to get over it though, I really want to be with her. How should I solve this? I can't just go and talk to her :s
    Yes you can, and you should. Just go up to her, tell her something nice and ask her out for a hot chocolate or something. Don't forget to ask for her number before saying goodbye. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Yes you can, and you should. Just go up to her, tell her something nice and ask her out for a hot chocolate or something. Don't forget to ask for her number before saying goodbye. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!
    Wrong advice. I think you should continue to obsess over her. Perhaps try stalking her on Facebook. Or break into her place and steal some of her underwear.

I don't think there is any possible way you could love the girl if you haven't spoken to her and don't know her, but it's cute that you have a crush. if you want to get to know her and possibly date, I would start by talking to her. otherwise it's just going to be a crush that goes nowhere and eventually school will end and you won't see her again

Teens tend to imagine and fantasize a lot. Quit jerkin off to her yearbook picture and obsessing about the time you two will live happily ever after and grow some balls and ask her out. If she rejects you, you might want to crawl in a hole and not go back to school again but at least you can start crushing on some other girl. It ain't any diff than those crazy girls going gaga over Justin beiber or the Beatles back in the days.
    I was totally into the middle brother of the Hanson band. I would listen to their music everyday and fantasize marrying him. I grew up and recently went to a concert when they played for free in my town, and u know what? I'm soo over the middle Hanson. The oldest one is way hotter now

Wouldn't it be a little weird approaching her when we have gone to the same school for 2 years?

Wouldn't it be a little weird approaching her when we have gone to the same school for 2 years?
    Look little boy. If you want to know her better than talk to her. Stop being a dick and just do it.

If u don't snatch her up, someone else will. You are living in a world where it's survival of the fittest. At least if she rejects you, you can at least say you've tried. Worse is she ends up married with kids years later and you stand no chance at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast