+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sexting.....

Sexting.....

So I started seeing someone. We had sex, seeing each other almost daily. We talked about not being official and wanted to make sure we don't jump into bf gf status so quickly, which I agreed. In that month before becoming official I never chatted , date others etc. my significant other was using apps like grindr, blender and text to send, receive nude photos and talk explicit. It stopped after we became official. Is this wrong? I feel like they wanted some kind of sexually release from someone else and I wasn't enough.

In conclusion even tho we were not official but stated There wasnt going to be sex outside each other, but sexting still happened... Is this wrong of the person to do and for myself to feel inadequate.

To be frank, a relationship that is just into pure sexual activities will not last long..
    enjoy while it last...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

For us it wasn't and isn't just a sex thing. Sex thing pertains to sexting...that was the issue.

Dunno... seems odd to me. I sext with my wife pretty frequently.

You said no sex, and to him that meant no physical sexual contact.....so he wasn't sleeping with anyone BUT someone who is involved with this sort of activity sends up a red flag, about their character. If I found out the man I was dating was into this sort of activity (with different other women), I would dump them. IMO This is someone who is too focused on sex, and doesn't have more productive use of their time.

Of course sexting is good with someone you're seeing but random people etc sending nude photos.