+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When a certain private act gets really boring..

lol angry canuck

Angry Islamist.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

putting "OWN" in blue, doesn't make it true ya mong.

It's true on the strength of its veracity, bro. Don't make me own you too.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

you deserve aids for making me thinking about you tossing off. dirty wee bastard

i'll be banned again once bruce lee wakes up. i just found a temporary loophole. you should come over to our new forum where all the cool cats have gone. or did nobody invite you, lol. this place is a ****ing graveyard.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    This pastime of mine which I am choosing to post about in a euphemistic way used to be something I'd do several times a day. Now doing it once is incredibly difficult: it gets boring, takes too long and is a real muscle strain. Sometimes it takes multiple attempts...It's getting pretty frustrating,

What do I do? Is there anything to eat or drink that's as readily available as something I could get at a liquor store?
    I suggest more fibre in your diet. Magazines in the bathroom can help. But I've heard that those Lincoln Logs can be really frustrating to deal with. Feel for ya.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lol, thanks Indi.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Hate to disillusion you Ashley, but a person can really suck at sex. Guys who only care about their own pleasure. Or guys who are prudish and won't do XYandZ. Girls who lay like a starfish or must have the lights out. etc etc
    haha yes trust me... I have had sex with people who aren't the best at it... but I was trying to say that over time having sex with the same person can get to be really awesome, so if he finds a solid friends with benefits type thing he can get his groove back and not have to have boring masturbation all the time. LMAO

Is there any correlation between not knowing how to dance and being awful at sex? I hypothesize to an extent that there is..

LOL. Hey, can't say I have been in your position, but we all go through slumps. Get back on the horse my friend. Put yourself back out there. Need some motivation? ***** is much better than hand, or whatever.
    As a man thinketh, so is he.

Is there any correlation between not knowing how to dance and being awful at sex? I hypothesize to an extent that there is..
    No, there isn't. For example, my bf can't dance, and he's amazing in bed.

I didn't think girls ever said complimentary things about their man during sex: Married..with Children led me to suppose all girls are dissatisfied with their men sexually.

I didn't think girls ever said complimentary things about their man during sex: Married..with Children led me to suppose all girls are dissatisfied with their men sexually.
    LMAO! you are too funny

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123