+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know anymore...

Don't know anymore...

I've been with my boyfriend for almost three years now and we've lived together for about two years. Lately I've been feeling as if I need space and I want to do my own thing. I get really frustrated when he doesn't agree with the decisions I make and there are times when I don't want his input on things and he just gives them. He's a great guy and all but there are sometimes I wish I could make my own decisions without having to consider what affect it will have on him.
    I don't want to break up with him but I sometimes think that I shouldn't be tied down. It would hurt his feelings if I were to tell him how I feel, and I don't want to hurt his feelings at all. I love him with all my heart. I just wish that this relationship could come later in life, I know I could never find someone as good as him, this is one of those love that people spend their whole lives trying to find and I have it. Am I wrong for feeling the way I do? Is this just a phase? Are all relationships like this?

I would appreciate your input on my situation and I do apologize for asking so many questions.

-Solar

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    relating to your other post about sex, i think that you're relationship is fading. maybe taking a break might be better so both of you can realize if you're missing something, or you miss eachother when you're alone. try something different because the current situation isn't working. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

hey i've felt that way. now this is just an option.

why don't you guys try getting involved in something outside of your relationship.

like you go out for girls night, go to a club or a bar (if your old enough) or dinner and movies. only girls.

and have him do something with the guys, bowling, pool, bar.

this way it doens't feel like there is tension and plus it'll give you something to talk about and maybe reignite your relationship.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"