+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex did something horrible...

My ex did something horrible...

So i have like 8 posts around here. Maybe some of the more active posters will know me or will read them all.

I'm 25 and i've only had 1 real love till now. We had a relationship for 2 years and because i lacked maturity i left her , like an idiot. I tried breaking up with her so many times like 3(times) before she really gave up on me on the 4th time. The first 3 times she was the one to make me come back.

It's been 10 months now and im still not over her. She had 2 other guys and she was just about to break up with the last guy she was with and she called me crying to come and support her and stuff. I went there and tried to cheer her up , we talked about getting back together. We made plans for our new relationship for like 1 week and a half.

She tried to keep me at a distance physically and told me she needed to go to the shrink in this period because she was a mess because of her ex boyfriend.........buuuut she was actually keeping me on the loop , keeping me as a backup plan and was hoping that guy will come back.

So she promised me a new relationship, i supported her, did everything right after she humiliated me for 5 months straight, i was there for her in her weakest moment......... and she took him back... she had to decide me or him and she chose again to take him back.

I feel very deppresed because i can't come up with any good illusions or lies to keep seeing her like she once was (in love with me) , she clearly is over me and in love with this other guy, or just doesn't trust me . She said she took him back because he really needed her now , unlike me( yeah right) , she said she gave me way more chances then she gave him . All the motives seemed fake, the real reason seemed to be that she liked him way more because he was superior to me. I felt like total shit. She threw me away again for the 4th time after all the humiliation and begging she does this " we will be in a new relationship ... he is back.... so **** you bye!"
    Last edited by Sleed; 22-01-13 at 03:18 AM.

So what do you want us to say?

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You treated her like rubbish and now you're upset because she's treated you like rubbish. Irony much?

What goes around comes around.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ah yes i forgot my question . Its so vivid in my mind that i forgot to post it. If she comes back is there a way to take her back and make it healthy? Things just seem grim and dead for us, she slept with him as make up sex i'm sure.... I dont know if something so broken can be repiced.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleed View Post
    She threw me away again for the 4th time after all the humiliation and begging she does this " we will be in a new relationship ... he is back.... so **** you bye!"
    Technically, didn't you dump *her* the first three times and finally once the other way around?

I'm not sure what justifies you feeling victimized.

It's beating a dead horse, the relationship didn't work out any of the times before, what will make it different this time? You aren't right for each other. Take it as a lesson going forward and move along.

This is just overkill and she knows it , i could feel it in her voice, i kept myself at the "awesome" and positive standard when i received this shi tty news but it totally destroyed me. It gave me real hope to only destroy it after 1 week. Its way to cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleed View Post
    Ah yes i forgot my question . Its so vivid in my mind that i forgot to post it. If she comes back is there a way to take her back and make it healthy? Things just seem grim and dead for us, she slept with him as make up sex i'm sure.... I dont know if something so broken can be repiced.
    You've broken up FOUR times. That is nature's way of telling you that you ARE NOT with your LIFE mate and to get the fk away from each other.

Jeeezus! She's not the only girl in the world. Give it up , man.

She can't trust you anymore. You ended it with her over 2 times. It's over man. She won't ever be able to feel secure around you.

Make it healthy? Yer dreamin man. Only if you two were going out with someone else and not each other.

What is the point? You broke her heart. Move on! Leave her alone, you in her life will make everything confusing for her, and harder.