+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Blanking out?

Blanking out?

Hey guys,

This has been going on for awhile... well I got out of a messy relationship about 5-6 months ago. ( 3 years long or so). Anyway, I recently started talking to this girl and I know for sure she has some feelings for me (well you know nothing much but there's something there). I mean, I'd like to take my time to get to know her which is normal to me. I do have something for her however I keep blanking out everytime I'm in face to face. I mean, I have a few girl friends and I can talk to them, in this case I just ... can't? I feel like there's some block mentally. I'm just startled it's been going on for quite awhile and it sucks because I just create awkward moment! It always happen with girls that I try to ask out... well recently anyway. It's really odd. I know so many things ( not everything but enough to hold many conversations!), I also do many activities ( hockey, wushu , etc...) but in the end I can't talk about anything but the weather!

I'm aware there's no magic potions. I don't even know what I'm expecting out of this. I'm just curious on any outsider opinion. It's really annoying for me and it is getting on my nerve I can say.

Also I'm sorry for the mistakes; english isn't my first language!

sounds like a sti bro.

Ill have to ask my ex to get check then.. -_-

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just tell her she makes you feel shy. Sometimes that is all that is needed to break the ice.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?