+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Orgasm without sex or masturbation, is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No but just you believing what you wrote indicates you have a some kind of syndrome. Delusional perhaps? lol
    (All the great people were called delusional by narrow minded people who see the world black and white) that's ok Mr Wake up. You can skip your opinion on this one ^_^. If you're used to living in a box it doesn't mean I have to condemn myself to it as well lol

That's Mrs Wakeup. I'm thinking all the "greats" that were called delusional were actually scientifically proven to be just that.

I've changed my opinion btw.. I'm thinking narcissistic personality now

Are you on any anti-depressants? They're known to cause small spontaneous orgasms

That's hot. Anyway, not that this is probably what you're experiencing but recently, a lady with an extremely rare vag disorder orgasmed without cause so often, it drove her insane and she committed suicide. But that's an extremely rare thing.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    That's hot. Anyway, not that this is probably what you're experiencing but recently, a lady with an extremely rare vag disorder orgasmed without cause so often, it drove her insane and she committed suicide. But that's an extremely rare thing.
    I see, well sadly she didn't enjoy it I guess. I still think may be she had some other issues besides orgasms but a good info thanks for sharing !

No I don't take any drugs. I said I meditate. And there isn't such thing as loving yourself too much .

diagnosis .. confirmed .. (IMO, anyway).

lol......................

Perhaps it is something in your diet...Can you list what you normally eat?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I'm guessing clams on the half shell.

LOL...where was that suggestion when I was describing a certain issue I was having?

... but recently, a lady with an extremely rare vag disorder orgasmed without cause so often, it drove her insane and she committed suicide. But that's an extremely rare thing.
    so, that proves that too much of a good thing is bad for your health

wait. did she die with a grin on her face ??

Lol, no, she really hated her life. I don't think anyone would enjoy orgasming literally every 5 minutes or so.

Lol, no, she really hated her life. I don't think anyone would enjoy orgasming literally every 5 minutes or so.
    you haven't met me! ahahahaha

kidding that must be kind of a hassle though, imagine being at work and having that constantly happening?

I eat mostly protein products like meat and fish and eggs and chiken and veggies or treat myself to sea food sometimes also mostly made of proteins. I drink milk and juice all the time and water, no coffee and no tea, no alchohol lol. None of the described food can cause any disease imo as everything I eat is extremely healthy.

it was enough to commit a suicide I see

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast