+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Orgasm without sex or masturbation, is it possible?

I read once about this but never see it really. It might be possible because some ladies have really wide imagination and believe in what they think

Maybe you forgot the dildo in?

Seriously there must be very sensitive mind or long time with no sex. I remember once I was in love with this girl and all it took was just remember her name to get a hard on. I always did think about her as a person - with clothes on. Its just at the time her name was the most beautiful name in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Maybe you forgot the dildo in?

Seriously there must be very sensitive mind or long time with no sex. I remember once I was in love with this girl and all it took was just remember her name to get a hard on. I always did think about her as a person - with clothes on. Its just at the time her name was the most beautiful name in the world.
    Well wtf, can't be telling this story without mentioning the name!

Think its more about the worth that you are giving to name. The person who represents the name. Name without owner is just a naked word. So the word is Milena.

My first impression: You must be a very sensitive person. You also seem to be quite intelligent.

It sounds quite unbelievable. I can assure boys don't have spontaneous orgasms. Absolutely not.
    "Hope is based on what we unknow, what is everything. Hopelessness is based on what we know, what is anything."

Please, I hope you excuse my mistakes. Don't forget I'm only an intermediate student of your language. But, in order to improve, I'm trainning hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Indefinable View Post
    It sounds quite unbelievable. I can assure boys don't have spontaneous orgasms. Absolutely not.
    Wet dreams when you sleeping. - thats spontaneos orgasm. Mind is playing games when you fell asleep to make it easier I think.

Yes women can.....I get them in my sleep all the time....I wake up to a happy ending

Depends on the attraction with the person. Once a guy told me he wanted to destroy my body and I felt orgasms right there and then. Not a full one but like little ones. I kid you not.
    Last edited by clairedunham; 07-07-13 at 10:18 AM.

I had an orgasm when I was taking a poop once. I'd been on a plane for 15 hours and I just point blank refuse to poop on planes so by the time I got to an acceptable toilet things were, well, let's say over-baked - the opposite of squishy in other words - so it took a lot of effort to expel and I expect that's why the unusual outcome. It's never happened before or since though, sadly. Still, probably not the kind of example you were looking for.

I sometimes get them in my dreams, so clearly it is possible to evoke an orgasm with only mental stimulation. Interestingly i can not achieve it in a conscious state.

Wet dreams....I think most people get those.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123