+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orgasm without sex or masturbation, is it possible?

Orgasm without sex or masturbation, is it possible?

It might sound super odd, but wanted to know if anybody else ever feels this way. It started ever since one guy told me that he had a crush on me. like 3 years ago I was 24 at the time. I feel literally an orgasm at night, or sometimes during the day, without masturbation or sex. Whenever I think of a particular guy or may be when a guy thinks of me this sensation occurs. At that time I was still a virgin. And didn't know it was an orgasm but I woke up at night screaming like they show it in the movies during the sex scene, right after that one guy told me he was in love with me. Even now it still happens whenever a new guy confesses his affection or when I find myself thinking of him. Or if I'm already in a relationship when I'm mad at that particular guy I get this feeling of orgasm. I haven't even felt this way during sex, it's like 10 times stronger, without any masturbation or touching , a good feeling but I don't know if it's normal or if anybody else feels this kinda thing at all. Am I wierd? lol I'm just curious.

I get them in my dreams sometimes but I don't know if it's actually happening or just a memory coming out in a dream... that's pretty cool if it happens spontaneously like that though haha

It feels like someone's touching me but does it with his mind, but I feel it somehow lol. It seems like when someone thinks of me in a sexual way or fantasizes about having sex with me I feel this orgasm. It even happens when a guy texts me dirty stuff or tells me that he misses me or things like that, which is really, really wierd. I love this sensation cuz it feels better than real sex itself, but how do I feel this way is a mystery to me?

is it an actual orgasm or just a strong sensation down there? I know what you mean if someone says stuff that's dirty or gets you in the mood it can make you feel good down there but I don't think I've ever had a real orgasm like that, although it may be possible

No I don't mean arousal, it's different. I feel like a strong wave going through my body and my body becomes week and it makes me wanna moan like during the sex but stronger than that. My hands become numb and like wierd electricity is passing through them, and it kinda makes me sleepy. I never even felt this way even during the sex which is really wierd lol. And down there it feels like something is actually penetrating and hurts a little O_o lol like when you have sex, but happens randommly, sometimes when I think of someone or sometimes it happens at n ight before going to bed and even all night during my sleep and a guy tells me that he thought of me all night couldn't sleep. Or sometimes even when I'm mad at a guy and think of him in a bad way like I will never talk to you again and stuff like that, this feeling nocks me down lol
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 23-01-13 at 11:41 AM.

@sundaygirl - u better have protection. you might just end up pregnant

@ asdfg789 funny, I thought of that but then if it happens just like that then let it be lol

I've heard of it. My ex used to get small orgasms when a particular guy kissed her wrist (after we were split, we're still friends) and I knew a strange-ish young lady that would get them whenever I brushed her hair.

I saw a Doogie Howser MD episode where a woman was having unsupported orgasms (no guy or touch involved). Turned out she had a tumour in her lady parts that was causing all the fuss. She even had an orgasm in the MRI machine when she was being still.

... Must be true if it was on Doogie Howser, man. O.o

A simple google search turned up this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_genital_arousal_disorder
    .. or ..
    http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/spontaneous-orgasms

Google: "Spontanious Orgasm"
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-01-13 at 05:04 AM. Reason: added

hmm very interesting. I'm glad that I'm not the only one as it turns out, but I don't think it's any type of disorder or syndrom or disease, cuz it started little after I started meditating. May be somehow I can receive thought waves from other people or something, I don't know how else to explain it. but I don't think it's a disease.
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 24-01-13 at 05:09 PM.

you may have something in common with Mary

Who is Mary?

I think he means the "mother of Christ". :\

Quote Originally Posted by sundaygirl View Post
    hmm very interesting. I'm glad that I'm not the only one as it turns out, but I don't think it's any type of disorder or syndrom or disease, cuz it started little after I started meditating. May be somehow I can receive thought waves from other people or something, I don't know how else to explain it. but I don't think it's a disease.
    No but just you believing what you wrote indicates you have a some kind of syndrome. Delusional perhaps? lol

That is if Mary ever really existed but even so this is clearly something different lmao. May be she did exist, wierd things happen all the time, may be in the old days it was a huge thing as science didn't exist and people were nanive ^_^, but now quantun physics say anything is possible, 2+2 is equal to infinite possibilities, we just have to beleive to see it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast