+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help cause i'm going crazy here !!!!!

Need help cause i'm going crazy here !!!!!

Hey! So please bare with me cause this one is long... So, i'm 23 and there's this guy who's 20. He really liked me during the summer and kept me asking me out but I always rejected him...that was until we went for vacation at the same place and got to know him much better...and he really got me!! So I decided to talk to him and tell him I liked him...but then he rejected me. After that incident, he's been treating me really bad..meaning he was playing me, tried to make me think that something would eventually happen between us, but then never did. Also, he keeps trying to make me jealous. And that makes me so angry.....I understand that he could want to get back at me, like a revenge or something...but he wouldn't possibly go through all this trouble for someone he didn't still like. He has showed signs of jealousy too for this guy friend of mine who's always around me. What's your opinion?

It doesn't matter why he's doing it. All that matters is that his behaviour should be unacceptable to you.

Move yourself out of his life and go on without him. And unfriend him on Facebook.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

it matters why he's doing it, cause I want to see if he's still into me so I would have a chance again some day...probably when he grows up a little bit and understand that those games are just pathetic..

he is younger than you, even though 3 years doesn't seem like a big difference at this age it kind of is, he's still immature. either he was playing you or he liked you and when you rejected him, he moved on and lost feelings for you. it happens sometimes. I used to have a huuuuge crush on a guy in high school, I was obsessed, but he was older and had a gf and I was really shy. a few years went by and after I graduated we ended up talking and even went on a date once, but it was kinda awkward and I realized we had nothing in common and I really didn't like him... I just idealized him in high school. I would move on and find someone who you really like off the bat

yes, i would understand if he lost his feelings and moved on. but he's still talking to me all the time and tries to make me jealous in so obvious and ridiculous ways...

it sounds like he's just being immature

i believe he's showing his interest in an immature way...cause he's just a little boy, that's what he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena21 View Post
    it matters why he's doing it, cause I want to see if he's still into me so I would have a chance again some day...probably when he grows up a little bit and understand that those games are just pathetic..
    so you're gonna spend years waiting and hoping that he grows up and matures? Moving on and finding a better guy is surely a better option.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Why would you want to get with a selfish, game-playing jackass? Just be thankful you dodged a bullet and move on.

i believe he's showing his interest in an immature way...cause he's just a little boy, that's what he knows.
    Well, obviously you know more then us because you've countered every suggestion/guess about what's going on so far. Here's another suggestion that you'll likely not take into consideration: Best to move on from him and find someone who shows you they're interest in a MATURE way. Least then you'll actually know he likes you because he won't be showing it like he despises you. Nes Pa?

This guy is what Charlie Sheen would call "winning."
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

he's just a little boy
    Last edited by dickriculous; 24-01-13 at 03:41 PM.

You rejected him.
    Then he rejected you.
    It sounds like you're just pissed off aren't you. Has he wounded your pride? Har bloody har.

Dont take anything too seriously just remember yourself 3 years ago. Just take him if you want. Give him a kiss, see what happens. Nothing to lose anyway.

he's just being an immature boy that he is...as stated above. Nothing to get crazy about.... Just don't take it so seriously. It's not love or anything. It's just plain mind games that young people play when they are bored.